Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DWS 92 Click here to enlarge
    Nope, the C22SEL in my Vectra. Looks like a less jizz worthy Z20LET
    Im trying to find what ecu it has, If its the Delco its gonna be easy to crack, if its the Simtec 81.1 its a different story Click here to enlarge

Do you know which one it has?

oh should preface this with im looking for a different ecu to start disassembling as my simtec 71.1 is giving me the shits Click here to enlarge I want to try my hand at a different structured ecu (something not so difficult) so i can get an idea of the full concept.

Click here to enlarge
    Holden Barina XC SRI
    16.23 Second 1/4 Mile, No boost..... Yet
    "-I'd rather loose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch cause someone else built it for me. Your car, is your story, so don't let someone else write the book." ~Moog

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SilentShout Click here to enlarge
    Im trying to find what ecu it has, If its the Delco its gonna be easy to crack, if its the Simtec 81.1 its a different story Click here to enlarge

oh should preface this with im looking for a different ecu to start disassembling as my simtec 71.1 is giving me the shits Click here to enlarge I want to try my hand at a different structured ecu (something not so difficult) so i can get an idea of the full concept.

Click here to enlarge
    It uses a Simtec 56.5. I tried in the past to read data from it unsuccessfully but I think I have something on my old computer you would like. I'll dust it off and check for you this evening Click here to enlarge

2001 Opel Vectra B - Pioneer 12' sub, Head unit and Amplifier, 2.25 inch Cat-back system, hurricane extractors, Ram-air CAI, XHP JET Chrome 17" Wheels, Opelised, Front lip spoiler, Halo Projectors, KYB Shocks, King Springs

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DWS 92 Click here to enlarge
    Gave the engine bay a clean, also repainted the spark plug cover. Hasn't been this clean in a long time lol..

Attachment 5697
    Can I ask how you painted it? I know things get pretty hot in these engine bays.
    2004 Arden Blue TS Astri SRi Turbo

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ConZo Click here to enlarge
    Can I ask how you painted it? I know things get pretty hot in these engine bays.
    Used a high temp engine enamel so hopefully it won't peel off like the last spray job I did lol..

2001 Opel Vectra B - Pioneer 12' sub, Head unit and Amplifier, 2.25 inch Cat-back system, hurricane extractors, Ram-air CAI, XHP JET Chrome 17" Wheels, Opelised, Front lip spoiler, Halo Projectors, KYB Shocks, King Springs

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SilentShout Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    The daewoo equivalent uses Gm delco if that helps

OpelAus Forum Regular Gsi_Bryce's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge

Rolling guards 1 of 4 complete

Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Can that flare aswell or just rolls the lip?
    OPEL ADDICT 1994 CORSA B 1.5D (ENGLAND) 2001 CORSA C 1.2L (ENGLAND) 2004 CORSA C 1.4L (SOLD) 2004 3.2 V6 VECTRA GTS (SOLD)
    1994 CORSA B GSI C16 CONVERTED TO Z18XE (SOLD) 2001 ASTRA VAN Z16SE (CURRENT)

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Rinsed the Sri, took it for a spin. It's louder than I remember :-D
    04 Astra Sri - Silver - Full red leather interior - mk4 888 wheels - Star light roof lining - lowered - ice - exhaust - vxr brakes - quite a few other things.
    my ride - no longer faster than qlds sri-t's
    OEM+
    04 Astra Linea Rossa - Build thread

Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    What size exhaust does it have.
    OPEL ADDICT 1994 CORSA B 1.5D (ENGLAND) 2001 CORSA C 1.2L (ENGLAND) 2004 CORSA C 1.4L (SOLD) 2004 3.2 V6 VECTRA GTS (SOLD)
    1994 CORSA B GSI C16 CONVERTED TO Z18XE (SOLD) 2001 ASTRA VAN Z16SE (CURRENT)

Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Forum Regular Gsi_Bryce's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does have a setting for flairing aswell Adam

Thread Information