Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SilentShout Click here to enlarge
    Mate before i go fap, can i ask where you bought the dials from and if they come in different colours?? Click here to enlarge the plain white sri dials dont do it for me sadly.
    Here: http://xtuners.com/shop/Plasma-dials...Meriva-A-B-C-D

The guy also does plasma dials and custom stuff too if you email him with what you want.
    2001 Opel Corsa C SRi: Z20LET EDS stage 3.5 173.9kW @ the wheels Build thread and here on FB: http://www.facebook.com/corsasriz20let
    2018 Ford Transit 290S: Transit #2, in that order and it's also a POS
    1998 Opel Combo B: It has begun, and it's stalled - Build thread and FB page
    2009 Holden Commodore VE SS: Gen IV LS power for the inner bogan

OpelAus Forum Regular corsa b combat's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by chris_r Click here to enlarge
    Here: http://xtuners.com/shop/Plasma-dials...Meriva-A-B-C-D

The guy also does plasma dials and custom stuff too if you email him with what you want.
    Yeah I can vouch for this guy.i bought my glow needle kit from him more than a year ago and still working good.
    2013 Magma red Corsa OPC, stage 1 software, Dbilas flowmaster, custom 2 pod centre vent gauges.TRC front splitter 3" Dbilas exhaust Racing version,Dbilas uprated FMIC.

OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had the drivers side mirror fall out... looks like the previous owner just glued it on and the glue came unstuck and the mirror just fell out when the door was shut....

any tips to replacing it?

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by corsa b combat Click here to enlarge
    Yeah I can vouch for this guy.i bought my glow needle kit from him more than a year ago and still working good.
    The quality of the dials is far better than I expected. Pretty much OEM quality I'd say.

I may actually go down the glow needle path if the needle illumination turns out to be crap.
    2001 Opel Corsa C SRi: Z20LET EDS stage 3.5 173.9kW @ the wheels Build thread and here on FB: http://www.facebook.com/corsasriz20let
    2018 Ford Transit 290S: Transit #2, in that order and it's also a POS
    1998 Opel Combo B: It has begun, and it's stalled - Build thread and FB page
    2009 Holden Commodore VE SS: Gen IV LS power for the inner bogan

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The quality of the needles is the same.as the corsa opc needles which for me is pretty good for a aftermarket replacement
    2013 Magma red Corsa OPC, stage 1 software, Dbilas flowmaster, custom 2 pod centre vent gauges.TRC front splitter 3" Dbilas exhaust Racing version,Dbilas uprated FMIC.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what do they mean by "Plasma dials" ?? the site is a bit vague on it.

I love the look of the VXR red dials though. Had a mad fap Click here to enlarge
    Holden Barina XC SRI
    16.23 Second 1/4 Mile, No boost..... Yet
    "-I'd rather loose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch cause someone else built it for me. Your car, is your story, so don't let someone else write the book." ~Moog

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SilentShout Click here to enlarge
    what do they mean by "Plasma dials" ?? the site is a bit vague on it.

I love the look of the VXR red dials though. Had a mad fap Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Not a good shot but it will give you an idea.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    they look sweet but im wondering if the "plasma" is a type of illumination?? the bulb array in the C is crap with only 4 bulbs.

I saw they do custom work too Click here to enlarge wonder what it would look like to get "The Red Baron" in the dash Click here to enlarge
    Holden Barina XC SRI
    16.23 Second 1/4 Mile, No boost..... Yet
    "-I'd rather loose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch cause someone else built it for me. Your car, is your story, so don't let someone else write the book." ~Moog

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Received a take off video of my car from a friend wuyh an slr, never really heard the car from outside before, even tho i was driving, this gives an idea
    dhoukd be getting a Couple more soon

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IRvZYN...ature=youtu.be

Let me know what you think

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by faneca Click here to enlarge
    Received a take off video of my car from a friend wuyh an slr, never really heard the car from outside before, even tho i was driving, this gives an idea
    dhoukd be getting a Couple more soon

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IRvZYN...ature=youtu.be

Let me know what you think
    Saw that on fb.sound nicccce.Turbo back or cat back?

Thread Information