Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Gman would be an f23 id imagine. Aaron has the m32
    OPEL ADDICT 1994 CORSA B 1.5D (ENGLAND) 2001 CORSA C 1.2L (ENGLAND) 2004 CORSA C 1.4L (SOLD) 2004 3.2 V6 VECTRA GTS (SOLD)
    1994 CORSA B GSI C16 CONVERTED TO Z18XE (SOLD) 2001 ASTRA VAN Z16SE (CURRENT)

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah that sucks bud. That's what scares me about these cars, the fact that so many parts have to come from overseas.

Your problems make my effort this afternoon look like nothing, but I gave mine some new plugs at last.

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    who knows what the hell he has stashed away lol
    2013 Ford Focus ST
    Calibra - The only car that will institutionalise you and send you broke in the mean time

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @faneca I might have one at work but not back until Monday if you pm me your number I will txt you monday if I have one or not.

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nigelh Click here to enlarge
    @faneca I might have one at work but not back until Monday if you pm me your number I will txt you monday if I have one or not.
    No worries mate I will do! waiting on replies from overseas atm but if you do have one that will make it a lot easier! pm sending now

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    drove it again after 4 weeks Click here to enlarge
    New, Peugeot 308 GTi 270 MY18 Pearlescent White.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...554#post821554

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I started mocking up the new pipes today just to make sure I have all of them and put them back in the right place. I can see the home stretch now. Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Raisin Click here to enlarge
    I started mocking up the new pipes today just to make sure I have all of them and put them back in the right place. I can see the home stretch now. Click here to enlarge
    What's happening with your car Raisin? Big build?

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ConZo Click here to enlarge
    What's happening with your car Raisin? Big build?
    Only big for me because I've never done this before haha. When I bought the car in July it had a little bit of coolant residue around the ends of most of the pipes and one side of the radiator. I cleaned it all off when I gave the car its first detail, but it came back after a couple of days. The pipes all looked original so I knew I needed to replace them, then late October that welch plug on the gearbox side of the cylinder head came out when I was driving and spilled oil everywhere. I took that as an opportunity to replace all the coolant pipes and get a few small mods done while I'm in there. I severely underestimated how much stuff had to come out to replace all the coolant pipes though so it has taken me longer than I expected.

I am almost done now though and will soon be boosting my way around in her. Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Raisin Click here to enlarge
    Only big for me because I've never done this before haha. When I bought the car in July it had a little bit of coolant residue around the ends of most of the pipes and one side of the radiator. I cleaned it all off when I gave the car its first detail, but it came back after a couple of days. The pipes all looked original so I knew I needed to replace them, then late October that welch plug on the gearbox side of the cylinder head came out when I was driving and spilled oil everywhere. I took that as an opportunity to replace all the coolant pipes and get a few small mods done while I'm in there. I severely underestimated how much stuff had to come out to replace all the coolant pipes though so it has taken me longer than I expected.

I am almost done now though and will soon be boosting my way around in her. Click here to enlarge
    Nice, yeah mine has 82,000klms on her and is starting to get a little residue on the coolant pipe coming from the head (on the coolant tank side though) and I just replaced the hose clamp but I have been eyeing off new coolant pipes myself. I just don't want blue ones lol I want OEM black and I didn't realize it was such a big jobby!

Thread Information