Page 1046 of 1353 FirstFirst ... 465469469961036104210431044104510461047104810491050105610961146 ... LastLast
Results 10,451 to 10,460 of 13522
    Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by corsa b combat Click here to enlarge
    Do you have the paid app or lite version?
    free lite version. Has lots of sensor information. Won't see what more you would need. I got them crammed into several "pages" and it's hard to see what they all do or what the values are !
    New, Peugeot 308 GTi 270 MY18 Pearlescent White.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...554#post821554

OpelAus Forum Regular corsa b combat's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dutchy Click here to enlarge
    free lite version. Has lots of sensor information. Won't see what more you would need. I got them crammed into several "pages" and it's hard to see what they all do or what the values are !
    I have both and full version has much more.worth the couple of $$
    2013 Magma red Corsa OPC, stage 1 software, Dbilas flowmaster, custom 2 pod centre vent gauges.TRC front splitter 3" Dbilas exhaust Racing version,Dbilas uprated FMIC.

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by corsa b combat Click here to enlarge
    I have both and full version has much more.worth the couple of $$
    but what more do you want to know ?! The lite version provides values for 30 or so tings already ! Abotut he only thing it doesnt have are hp and torque like on a dyno readout.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1

OpelAus Forum Regular corsa b combat's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you look at what the pro offers over the lite version you'll see the difference. I also feel that I wanted to support Ian for a kick@ss app, but also saying that it will be pointless if you're car isn't supported by some of the features.
    2013 Magma red Corsa OPC, stage 1 software, Dbilas flowmaster, custom 2 pod centre vent gauges.TRC front splitter 3" Dbilas exhaust Racing version,Dbilas uprated FMIC.

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The only feature that I didn't get working is the fuel pressure. Light is green on the dial/graph but doesn't show any value. All other things work just fine. I could see most of the things you can see with Opcom as well like O2 sensors etc... Added bonus is the boost though I am not sure if this is correct, 18.7 psi peak on the Astra 1.6 !!!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looked at to do list, looked at bank account, looked at to do list, shook head and went back to sanding! Hoping the boss pays bonuses this week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    made front speaker mounts for linea rossa out of some old door speakers.
    04 Astra Sri - Silver - Full red leather interior - mk4 888 wheels - Star light roof lining - lowered - ice - exhaust - vxr brakes - quite a few other things.
    my ride - no longer faster than qlds sri-t's
    OEM+
    04 Astra Linea Rossa - Build thread

OpelAus Forum Regular mylifeasbenjamin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got mine back today and went looking for replacement door speakers/tweeters...

Has anyone fit a set of Alpine R Type speakers and can comment on how hard it is?

Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mylifeasbenjamin Click here to enlarge
    Got mine back today and went looking for replacement door speakers/tweeters...

Has anyone fit a set of Alpine R Type speakers and can comment on how hard it is?
    exactly what i'm fitting. not hard. just use a dremel to cut old speakers to make mounts for the new ones.
    04 Astra Sri - Silver - Full red leather interior - mk4 888 wheels - Star light roof lining - lowered - ice - exhaust - vxr brakes - quite a few other things.
    my ride - no longer faster than qlds sri-t's
    OEM+
    04 Astra Linea Rossa - Build thread

OpelAus Forum Regular mylifeasbenjamin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ahaha, what are the chances! Alright, I'll give it a shot myself. Thanks Guy

Thread Information