Page 1011 of 1353 FirstFirst ... 115119119611001100710081009101010111012101310141015102110611111 ... LastLast
Results 10,101 to 10,110 of 13522
    Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    I got a big box today
    04 Astra Sri - Silver - Full red leather interior - mk4 888 wheels - Star light roof lining - lowered - ice - exhaust - vxr brakes - quite a few other things.
    my ride - no longer faster than qlds sri-t's
    OEM+
    04 Astra Linea Rossa - Build thread

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by guy 27 Click here to enlarge
    I got a big box today
    Don't you always?
    2007 Liberty STi
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by guy 27 Click here to enlarge
    I got a big box today
    I like big boxes
    New, Peugeot 308 GTi 270 MY18 Pearlescent White.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...554#post821554

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And you cannot lie???
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Impatience got the best of me so I gave the stripped sump nut a crack tonight. My father had the idea to use a monkey wrench carefully around the outter lip of the sump plug as it has a bit of an edge. That worked and so we got the plug out, then we cleaned up the torx bit hole because when I it stripped I stopped really quickly and there was still some good left in it if it doesn't get tightened too much. So we put a new o-ring on, oiled it up and popped it back in carefully. I then swapped the filter and put some fresh oil in. The old stuff was really quite black and well overdue by my standards so I will probably do another oil and filter change after 1000km just to flush the system out.

But atleast the good news is that it has healthy oil and I can get the sump plug out now. The new one should arrive in a week or so from the UK. And we are back on track for me to start driving it this weekend!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Promised pic of my LED conversion. Even soldered the a/c buttons etc. which was a big step for me! Also have the SRI speedo backing installed with red dials not the standard.
    If only I could do the automatic gear LEDs...Click here to enlarge
    It's pronounced DEV-O as the plates suggest. Not DEE-VO. Click here to enlarge My Car

OpelAus Forum Regular rodsfromday's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Raisin Click here to enlarge
    Impatience got the best of me so I gave the stripped sump nut a crack tonight. My father had the idea to use a monkey wrench carefully around the outter lip of the sump plug as it has a bit of an edge. That worked and so we got the plug out, then we cleaned up the torx bit hole because when I it stripped I stopped really quickly and there was still some good left in it if it doesn't get tightened too much. So we put a new o-ring on, oiled it up and popped it back in carefully. I then swapped the filter and put some fresh oil in. The old stuff was really quite black and well overdue by my standards so I will probably do another oil and filter change after 1000km just to flush the system out.

But atleast the good news is that it has healthy oil and I can get the sump plug out now. The new one should arrive in a week or so from the UK. And we are back on track for me to start driving it this weekend!
    Haha the old bobejaan spanner. Caught me out in the beginning until I was corrected that they are called STILSENS!
    Good work you doing there anyway!!
    2004 Astra SXi Black,Kenwood KDC-X9006U Head unit,12' RF sub,Pioneer amp,RF sunstrip,Midnight Express Tints,Eibach Pro-Kit,18" Apec ASUS + OPELISE.
    Click here to enlarge
    [/url]

Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    got some aluminium plasti dip today. Really happy with colour. Finish is exactly what I expected. nice and metallic.

Click here to enlarge
    04 Astra Sri - Silver - Full red leather interior - mk4 888 wheels - Star light roof lining - lowered - ice - exhaust - vxr brakes - quite a few other things.
    my ride - no longer faster than qlds sri-t's
    OEM+
    04 Astra Linea Rossa - Build thread

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rodsfromday Click here to enlarge
    Haha the old bobejaan spanner. Caught me out in the beginning until I was corrected that they are called STILSENS!
    Good work you doing there anyway!!
    Well wadda you know TIL... Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How keen are you to drive it Raisin? You doing a midnight drive tonight?

Thread Information