Page 1336 of 1353 FirstFirst ... 3368361236128613261332133313341335133613371338133913401346 ... LastLast
Results 13,351 to 13,360 of 13522
    Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    He's still having a go at my car. Moving it in and out of the sun to have a good look. Feels as smooth as glass Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
    New, Peugeot 308 GTi 270 MY18 Pearlescent White.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...554#post821554

Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Nice

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk
    04 Astra Sri - Silver - Full red leather interior - mk4 888 wheels - Star light roof lining - lowered - ice - exhaust - vxr brakes - quite a few other things.
    my ride - no longer faster than qlds sri-t's
    OEM+
    04 Astra Linea Rossa - Build thread

I'm new here, please be nice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    looks great Dutchy, it's a nice feeling driving something that outshines everything around you!

on another note, drained my cars oil out of curiosity and found the dealer didn't do the 5000k (18 month old) oil change I requested before delivery.. the oil and filter was quite black even nearly 7000kms. How holden allows the J's to go for 15000km's before their first service is beyond me.

And strangely it was overfilled by nearly a litre.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Marmalade Click here to enlarge
    on another note, drained my cars oil out of curiosity and found the dealer didn't do the 5000k (18 month old) oil change I requested before delivery.. the oil and filter was quite black even nearly 7000kms. How holden allows the J's to go for 15000km's before their first service is beyond me.
    Your answer's right there. It's Holden. The very last thing they care about is the good health or longevity of your car! The only thing they (and all dealers of all manufacturers) care about these days is when you're next going to buy another brand new car. The latest brand new car is the greatest thing ever right up until the moment you actually commit to buying it. Then it's the biggest pile of crap ever made and you really should update to the latest model which is sooo much better than that bunkie old shitter you're driving around in now. That just the new car salesman mantra. Anything the service guys or new car documentation writers can do to speed up that process by way of making sure your old car has a shorter life than technically possible is all good for them. "Recommended service intervals" are not for your or your car's benefit, they are for the benefit of the manufacturer, and the manufacturer doesn't make any money while you hold on to your existing car only spending $50 or so every year changing the oil. They need you to spend $30,000 every year buying the new model and scrapping the old one. It's exactly the same with the recommended tyre pressures on the door jamb placard. Admittedly that's a very old scam now that virtually everyone is wise to and routinely ignores, but for a long time people were driving around on tyres only pumped up to 22-24psi as the manufacturer recommended pressure. Recommended for the tyre manufacture that is, so you'll be back ASAP for another set of tyres to replace the ones with the prematurely worn away shoulders. I bet you'll struggle to find anyone with an ounce of common sense driving around today on tyres pumped up to only 24psi.

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Had windscreen replaced, genuine only. OUCH!
    2013 Ford Focus ST
    Calibra - The only car that will institutionalise you and send you broke in the mean time

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by poita Click here to enlarge
    Had windscreen replaced, genuine only. OUCH!
    what happened ?
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Copped a rock on the way back from Gold Coast a couple of weeks ago.

Hit just near the a pillar and spread to about half way across the windscreen.

Long story, no it's not covered on my insurance.
    2013 Ford Focus ST
    Calibra - The only car that will institutionalise you and send you broke in the mean time

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Fark, that sucks Click here to enlarge Wouldn't have happened if you had made a detour past Noosa........ Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Happened just south of Gympie Click here to enlarge

Was angry the rest of the drive home. $800 I could've kept in my bank

Just to top it off was almost 2 weeks for it to arrive, so had to look at it daily
    2013 Ford Focus ST

Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Participant
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally got time to fit decat pipe and eds tune on Sat. Happy with the extra power and exhaust noise.

Thread Information