Page 1343 of 1353 FirstFirst ... 343843124312931333133913401341134213431344134513461347 ... LastLast
Results 13,421 to 13,430 of 13522
    Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The Astra looks a bit sad today. Found a rather large puddle of coolant on the floor this morning. Still had a bottle of red so filled her back up and got down to the local Holden guys. They were kind enough to take the car in and have a look. 3 hoses cracked. I asked why it wouldn't have been spotted when the car was in about 2 months ago for the thermostat recall and if the work done during the recall has anything to do with these 3 cracked hoses. In the back of my mind i was worried about the price of those 3 hoses and i had this clear vision of me being raped, without any lube, by the stealers. I put on my cutest possible face, squeezed my butt-cheeks as tight as i could and asked those dreadful 2 words ; how much? he proceeded that they would have renewed those during the recall work if they were leaking but they weren't . So a very amicable price of 130 dollars all inclusive to renew all coolant hoses has been agreed on. Does my arse hurt, a little bit because thats the equivalent to 3 cases plus a six-pack of beer. Am i happy with that price? you bet i am because a complete hose set will normally set you back much more.Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
    New, Peugeot 308 GTi 270 MY18 Pearlescent White.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...554#post821554

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    She's back home all fixed again.Click here to enlarge

Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After a 3 month search and a two week wait, I finally got to see my new car in the flesh today when it was delivered to my place off the back of a transporter...

2003 E55 AMG with a 5.4ltr supercharged V8

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mondo Click here to enlarge
    After a 3 month search and a two week wait, I finally got to see my new car in the flesh today when it was delivered to my place off the back of a transporter...

2003 E55 AMG with a 5.4ltr supercharged V8

Click here to enlarge
    Nice Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow congratulations. Big fan of this exact car. I'm following some US youtube channels which show what work this car needs and what you can easily modify and how to keep it running at a reasonable price. So much potential and in such a great package as is. Good luck with it.
    Take care,
    Haroon

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think i have been watching the same videos. they were what helped tip me over the edge as they don't seem too scary to own

I'm new here, please be nice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wolf in sheeps clothing. Got left in the dust by one last summer when I had my old sri-t. The old guy driving it even gave me a queens wave out the window. Missus was phsl.

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    A 2005 has just gone up for sale just around the corner.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    got a roadworthy done and had it registered today Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dutchy Click here to enlarge
    he proceeded that they would have renewed those during the recall work if they were leaking but they weren't .
    I do like comments like that, in real terms meaning: "We checked them, and whilst they were starting to crack and looked dodgy as hell, they weren't actually leaking. Yet!"

Thread Information