so lets start this off I have a Astra COnvertible 04 model manual z22se,

My battery ran out, so i decided ill get a new one, bought it and changed the battery, after i changed the battery, the car wouldnt turn on, F***!

i noticed the little orange car with spanner through it was flashing, so knew its ecu. i decided to get a mechanic come have a look he had a look and saw that injectors, throttle body, spark plugs battery everything is fine. and tonight i checked the fuel pump and that was cool too.

now the mechanic said that the ecu is ****ed up somehow when i changed the battery and its not injecting fuel to the engine or something like that. so i decided to take the ecu out and hopefully this is where someone can help me.

firstly and this is embarrasing lol, where is the ECU? i thought it would be in the boot but im wrong as usual.

also after taking it out i want to get it flashed or remapped. and if that doesnt work then replaced.

please any help will be greatly appreciated!!
Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!