Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Vectracious Click here to enlarge
    try another dealership.
    my other dealership option is Parramatta... but we all know what they do @ parramatta.
    Tom 08 Astra Coupe SRI 2.2 (Bunnings Tune)
    Click here to enlarge

"Forced induction" sounds like some sort of sexual assault.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Manda88 Click here to enlarge
    yeh im mean the tyres were on backwards to rotation.. lol

should crash and sue!
    That's a shocker.

I think tomtom, don't go nuts just yet. Ok, it's an annoying mistake they made, but it's fairly harmless (as long as they weren't directionals swapped left to right). I suggest just being calm about it when you inform them of their mistake. State that you're dissapointed, but don't carry on about it. You'll get further.
    Click here to enlarge
    VAULT
    vaultid.com

Mr D1 Reverse drift spec

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MatsHolden Click here to enlarge
    That's a shocker.

I think tomtom, don't go nuts just yet. Ok, it's an annoying mistake they made, but it's fairly harmless. I suggest just being calm about it when you inform them of their mistake. State that you're dissapointed, but don't carry on about it. You'll get further.
    yer mate that was my plan. its like people who yell at the person..serving their food Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tomtom Click here to enlarge
    my other dealership option is Parramatta... but we all know what they do @ parramatta.
    Oh god. I don't even live in your state and I hate Parramatta with a passion.
    Click here to enlarge

EDS-IPF Re-Map, 19" OPC Snowflakes, OPC Rear Spoiler, OPC Rear Diffuser, Remus Exhaust, Irmscher Front Spoiler, Irmscher Front Grille, Irmscher Eyebrows Signum Fog Surrounds and Lower Grille, K&N Apollo Intake, Koni Yellow Adjustable Dampers, Eibach Pro-Kit, DBA 5000 Gold Rotors, M-Tech Shifter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ChrisMarriott Click here to enlarge
    Oh god. I don't even live in your state and I hate Parramatta with a passion.
    Ahh heartland parramatta's reputations preceeds it.
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Lets not even talk about Richmond. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

EDS-IPF Re-Map, 19" OPC Snowflakes, OPC Rear Spoiler, OPC Rear Diffuser, Remus Exhaust, Irmscher Front Spoiler, Irmscher Front Grille, Irmscher Eyebrows Signum Fog Surrounds and Lower Grille, K&N Apollo Intake, Koni Yellow Adjustable Dampers, Eibach Pro-Kit, DBA 5000 Gold Rotors, M-Tech Shifter

OpelAus Participant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our AH astra has now ran out of warranty and it's the best thing that ever happened as I just do everything myself ,ohhh by the way I am not a back yard mechanic but properly qualified so stuff Holden and most of their apprentice filled workshops .

I have had cases where I was told that they could not get the wheels off with the rattle gun as the nuts were on to tight ,such crap as I soon got them off myself in the workshop in front of the numb skulls ,had another case where they had forgot to re-attach an earth and therefore it made the car completely cut out whilst my missus was driving , lucky it was a straight stretch of road as the steering was stiff as buggery obviously ...

Seriously not all dealership workshops are full of idiots that would be generalising but a big majority of them have not got a clue about what they are doing or the correct proceadure to put in place when a problem arises ...

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think half the problem is or "un-common" euro cars as well, especially to holden, its a lil different to what they are used to dealin with day to day, so they are like a fish outa water.

OpelAus Post Whore
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Shay Click here to enlarge
    i think half the problem is or "un-common" euro cars as well, especially to holden, its a lil different to what they are used to dealin with day to day, so they are like a fish outa water.
    Astra was the best selling small car for years. The "uncommon" excuse is unacceptable from a Holden service deparment. There are a LOT of Astra's out there
    [/SIZE]Current: , 2012 Volvo XC90 3.2
    Ex's: MY13 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI, 2008 Honda CR-V Luxury, MY06 Volvo S40 T5 AWD, MY09 VW Passat R36 Family Truckster MY05 Subaru *sneeze* WRX Click here to enlarge , JSII Vectra CD 2.2, TS Astra CD "Olympic Edition"

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    had my car serviced at suttons homebush for 5 years, never had a single problem.
    Click here to enlarge

Thread Information