Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jerram Click here to enlarge
    Why fit them on the back?

Also, just know that as the customer, you have the right for them to do their services properly. In fact, if you don't, couldn't you get your money back? (trade practices act?)
    Yes you do have the right but whether anything gets done about it is a different matter. I contacted the RAC and spoke to them about my disgust about North Cities over servicing and all I got was a "We'll look into it". Sure they probably will but I can't see them being able to do much. Consumer protection came back with the same statement which two weeks later ended up with GM Holden sending us a "Thanks for choosing to have your car serviced with us" letter.
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

EDS-IPF Re-Map, 19" OPC Snowflakes, OPC Rear Spoiler, OPC Rear Diffuser, Remus Exhaust, Irmscher Front Spoiler, Irmscher Front Grille, Irmscher Eyebrows Signum Fog Surrounds and Lower Grille, K&N Apollo Intake, Koni Yellow Adjustable Dampers, Eibach Pro-Kit, DBA 5000 Gold Rotors, M-Tech Shifter

OpelAus Participant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    curious u said ur seats being pulled apart is that because ur heated seats dont work or dont switch off???

im having issues with my seats not heating up to their max temp n switching off Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mzsammi Click here to enlarge
    curious u said ur seats being pulled apart is that because ur heated seats dont work or dont switch off???

im having issues with my seats not heating up to their max temp n switching off Click here to enlarge
    Nah the lumbar support mechanism is broken.

I've used my heated seats twice. Once to check it worked and another to show someone that it worked. lol
    Tom 08 Astra Coupe SRI 2.2 (Bunnings Tune)
    Click here to enlarge

"Forced induction" sounds like some sort of sexual assault.

OpelAus Forum Regular PrincessPeachey's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am not surprised by the lack of "service" that a Holden dealer gives. Alright, so they didn't make the Corsa/Astra/Vectra/Calibra etc, but they imported it, and with that should come the responsibility of servicing them properly.

We've had quite a few dramas with one Holden dealer in particular, and another dealership literally did NOT want to even come near my car with a diagnostic tool. My car's in getting fixed at a smaller workshop, correcting the "work" that a Holden dealership has done but were keen to charge me well over a thousand dollars for the privilege of doing so.

Unfortunately for you, because your car is still under a warranty there isn't a lot you can do, except for kick up a fuss. Kick up a fuss, and you'll get "free" things out of it (we got a "free" service/safety report). Doesn't mean they'll do the job properly though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update:

Well they re-rotated my tyres for me from what i checked before i picked up the car, it was done as i had specified.

Regarding to my broken seat, they said:

"We pulled apart the seat. found no faults. put it back togethor".

Its funny though because the problem is still there and the seat is 100% not functioning as it should compared with my driver side.

Even more interestingly is that my passenger seat was never pulled apart. How do i know? *taps nose*.

Nice one holden, another 2 days of my time wasted.

While i could go on complaining, I am well and truly fed up and the corporates have won - waste enough of a consumer's time and they'll choose to just accept the problem and move on from it.

They also for some reason, cleaned the shit out of my RIGHT REAR caliper. And only that one. Its like glistening.
    Last edited by tomtom; 22nd June 2009 at 04:56 PM.
    Tom 08 Astra Coupe SRI 2.2 (Bunnings Tune)
    Click here to enlarge

"Forced induction" sounds like some sort of sexual assault.

Thread Information