Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by poita Click here to enlarge
    all this talk about the VF is great..........
    i cant wait to see official pics, but mainly cant wait to see it on the road. should be good.
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The 1st two photochopped pics look alright, 1st thing I thought of was that bio fuel concept and someone else has already mentioned that too Click here to enlarge

Funny how lately concepts end up being the main design/styling cues for the mainstream Commodore range, although we won't know for sure until the covers are off...

I can't see there being too much different than the current VE other than external sheet metal changes because of the depressed state of the economy and GMH themselves, but maybe there might be an introduction to a TD powerplant ??

As for comparisons to the FG Falcon, as always it comes down to personal taste and choice, but being realistic one shouldn't let the brand put them off and not buy it just because of that...

Speaking for myself I wasn't a fan at 1st, but they've grown on me alot, I actually like the FG sport models, they look very good IMHO and are of a better o/a size, ie: not so big and bulky compared to the VE and have a very good interior and an excellent chassis and the price point on them represents excellent value for money !

As for the VF, lets all wait and see how it shapes up Click here to enlarge
    My rides: 2004 Opel/Bertone TS Astra turbo convertible - 2012 Mercedes Benz C204 C Class coupe
    Others: 2009 Honda City VTiL sedan - 2015 Fiat 500
    Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Wraith Click here to enlarge

I can't see there being too much different than the current VE other than external sheet metal changes because of the depressed state of the economy and GMH themselves, but maybe there might be an introduction to a TD powerplant ??
    I think no td powerplant for the COmmodore or Falcon in the near term.

We could see the option of a smaller (3L), direct injection engine in the Commodore, probably the use of a 5 speed auto in the base models. A better LPG setup perhaps.

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On a more interesting note, the latest copy of TG magazine claims that HSV will re-badge and release the 2.8L twin turbo 4WD Insignia in Australia next year. In their own words, "Yum!" Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by HappySlapper82; 5th June 2009 at 09:01 PM.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by HappySlapper82 Click here to enlarge
    On a more interesting note, the latest copy of TG magazine claims that HSV will re-badge and release the 2.8L twin turbo 4WD Insignia in Australia next year. In their own words, "Yum!" Click here to enlarge
    that'd be nice, wonder where they're getting their info tho...
    Glider aka Toby, 94 Calibra Turbo
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats good news, where did you find out about that?
    Old - Holden/Opel Astra G Vert
    Old - Audi A4 B5 1.8T Quattro
    New - VW Golf MkV GTI

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    really wow thats gonna be f8king awesome Click here to enlarge id scrap the Xr6T idea for that any day. Of course just depends how much they want for one.
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Astra_G Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Astra_G Click here to enlarge
    It's been reported in A LOT of publications. Whether it will happen or not... well...
    Click here to enlarge
    VAULT
    vaultid.com

Mr D1 Reverse drift spec

OpelAus Post Whore
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MatsHolden Click here to enlarge
    It's been reported in A LOT of publications. Whether it will happen or not... well...
    Exactly - with all the car makers - and especially GM in the shit - how can they justify bringing in a model that Holden will not have in their mainstream model lineup? Who will service it? Warranty claims?

Holden techs have issues servicing Astras and they were the second best selling car for ages! How are they going to go with a VXR Insignia?

I'd probably still want to buy one though... Click here to enlarge
    [/SIZE]Current: , 2012 Volvo XC90 3.2
    Ex's: MY13 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI, 2008 Honda CR-V Luxury, MY06 Volvo S40 T5 AWD, MY09 VW Passat R36 Family Truckster MY05 Subaru *sneeze* WRX Click here to enlarge , JSII Vectra CD 2.2, TS Astra CD "Olympic Edition"

Thread Information