Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I could pay to watch just so i can see skaifey's face one more time when he thought he lost the fastest lap lol - it was pure anger lol!
    '99 Vectra B Facelift

Mods: 4-2-1 Extractors | Hi-Flow Cat | K&N Apollo Pod Filter - Cold Air Intake | Bosch Super 4's | Imrchser Grille | Opelised | 17"G2 Rims | Pioneer DEH-P6050UB

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    15 minutes 15 minutes!

Whats James Morrison like as a host?
    Click here to enlarge

EDS-IPF Re-Map, 19" OPC Snowflakes, OPC Rear Spoiler, OPC Rear Diffuser, Remus Exhaust, Irmscher Front Spoiler, Irmscher Front Grille, Irmscher Eyebrows Signum Fog Surrounds and Lower Grille, K&N Apollo Intake, Koni Yellow Adjustable Dampers, Eibach Pro-Kit, DBA 5000 Gold Rotors, M-Tech Shifter

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he's not too shabby, just needs to relax a little more and become more natural in front of the camera.
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still rubbish... morrison is a dud didn't know how to race properly when he was in evo..

Only good bit was the lancer sportback advert test ( but reminded me a bit too much of chasers advert testing Click here to enlarge)

Atleast it didnt have charlie cox..

still no TGuk which new season starts in july i thinkClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    -=Astra 2006=-
    Opelized - XHP 18" Chromes - Bolle Tints - Chrome Highlights - BeeSting Aerial - Piano Black Dash - Sunroof
    Full Leather Interior with Blue Stitching and Opel Logos - OPC Style Steering Wheel

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Manda88 Click here to enlarge
    Still rubbish... morrison is a dud didn't know how to race properly when he was in evo..

Only good bit was the lancer sportback advert test ( but reminded me a bit too much of chasers advert testing Click here to enlarge)

Atleast it didnt have charlie cox..

still no TGuk which new season starts in july i thinkClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    now come on that's hardly fair you can't make such a big judgment after one episode. Morrison may be a performer but he hasn't done much television before, furthermore it's not as though they hired him as a race driver - Just like Jeremy Clarkson's not hired as a race driver.
    '91Alfa Romeo 164Q
    '02 Jaguar S-Type 3.0 ~ '98 BMW 740il ~ '02 Saab 9-5 aero ~ '99 Saab 9-3 Viggen Convertible ~'00 Alfa Romeo 166 3.0 ~ '97 Volvo S40 T4 ~ '94 Saab 900s 2.5 ~ '98 Opel Vectra 2.0

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jerram Click here to enlarge
    now come on that's hardly fair you can't make such a big judgment after one episode. Morrison may be a performer but he hasn't done much television before, furthermore it's not as though they hired him as a race driver - Just like Jeremy Clarkson's not hired as a race driver.

But atleast jeremy clarkson has driving/racing/motoring background Click here to enlarge
    -=Astra 2006=-
    Opelized - XHP 18" Chromes - Bolle Tints - Chrome Highlights - BeeSting Aerial - Piano Black Dash - Sunroof
    Full Leather Interior with Blue Stitching and Opel Logos - OPC Style Steering Wheel

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ehhh. Wasn't bad.
    Click here to enlarge

EDS-IPF Re-Map, 19" OPC Snowflakes, OPC Rear Spoiler, OPC Rear Diffuser, Remus Exhaust, Irmscher Front Spoiler, Irmscher Front Grille, Irmscher Eyebrows Signum Fog Surrounds and Lower Grille, K&N Apollo Intake, Koni Yellow Adjustable Dampers, Eibach Pro-Kit, DBA 5000 Gold Rotors, M-Tech Shifter

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Skaiffe !

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by chrissn89 Click here to enlarge
    i enjoyed it, well done. I liked the 135i v evo 10 thing they did Click here to enlarge
    but again no conclusion, not a fan of how they do that...

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GodsKnight Click here to enlarge
    I could pay to watch just so i can see skaifey's face one more time when he thought he lost the fastest lap lol - it was pure anger lol!
    absolute classic, i actually believe him when he said he was about to "up-end him"

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jerram Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Manda88 Click here to enlarge
    But atleast jeremy clarkson has driving/racing/motoring background Click here to enlarge
    so does morrison...

When not writing film scores, composing or being patron of several youth orchestras, James relaxes in some fairly unconventional ways for a musician - competing in triathlons, abseiling, flying his private plane or driving in a rally championship. His love of cars is well known, as he was host of the national TV program “Behind the Wheel” (1994), professes to owning 96 cars and met his wife during a celebrity car race.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GodsKnight Click here to enlarge
    that was fantastic wasnt it! GOLD! Click here to enlarge
    *BTM* Opel Astra SRi 2.2L

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by glider
    A thread hasn't been recognized on OpelAus forums until BTM has posted in it at least 6 times
    "As a final incentive before giving up on a difficult task, try to imagine it successfully accomplished by someone you violently dislike"

K. Zenios

Thread Information