I'm new here, please be nice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi All, from HOBO1

I joined late last week so decided I'd better say hi all. I've put a couple of posts in the great deals section which I hope are of some assistance to you. Click here to enlarge

I've got a Barina/Corsa B and am surprised at how few there seems to be around, especially modified ones - maybe it's just my part of the world, I reside in Berwick, Vic. Click here to enlarge

My mid-life crises has seen me sell my excellent '95 Falcon to my son and decide to keep my inherited '97 Barina. My Mum had clocked-up only 26,000 ks on her '97 model when she passed away on Christmas Day, she loved that little car and I couldn't sell it (being a mini fan anyway x3 of them in the past). So.........I've kept it and started doing it up with 15" RJR Racer alloys with low profile Pirellis, 2" exhaust with 4" stainless steel turbo muffler, tints, sunroof, de-badged pending Corsa badges, K&N filter, and my spoiler should arrive very soon (1 week) from Germany for painting and fitting. Then goes on the skirts, rear spoiler and wing. 8)

I've flipped the petrol switch under the bonnet from 91 to 95 octane rating and now run on premium/optimax and have a high performance oil in her, together with the K&N and the zorst, it goes like a rocket and makes a very nice noise (the guy at the zorst shop had never fitted one that big to such a car). :twisted:

I'm looking forward to getting my www.opelaus stickers soon. They'll shine nicely all the time since I clean my car daily - literally. Yes, I know, "he's crazy, cleaning his car every day". But, 'what the hell' that's my only hobby - could be worse. :wink:

ANY IDEAS GUYS, WHAT ELSE I COULD DO TO MY CAR????????
    Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
    This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!
    Hot Corsa B.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi and welcome !!!!
    You could come on the next cruise !!! That would be something to do to it !!!! Click here to enlarge
    Hope to see you !!!
    :twisted:
    GOING BACKWARDS FAST !!!!
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i second that fly!

i wanna see this little rocket of urs!
    Do people forget that they are adults?

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome and Welcome.

I like you have OWD (Obssesive Washing Disorder).

Maybe a new suspension set up or brake upgrade. Always need some WHOA for that GO. :wink:
    Nick

MY03 - Astra SRi - Black...Sleek...

I'm new here, please be nice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've considered lowering it but with the wider & low profile Pirellis and RJR alloys it already scrapes lightly over bumps when I have a rear passenger, but othrwise would love to lower her. :cry:
    Hot Corsa B.

OpelAus Participant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome Hobo!

Car sounds nice- post up some pics if you can Click here to enlarge

Cheers
    Windy
    BMW E21, Holden Astra, Viva & Monaro

Thread Information