Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

370 rev match technology - I shall eat my words

As some may or may not remember, when we had a thread about the new 370z i had a bitch about the rev-match technology of their gear box, saying from a driving purest perspective that it was a stupid and was a disgusting piece of work.

Well, I just saw it in action on Best motoring and I must say, it looked so smooth and excellent that I will now eat my words.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKtT1lodo5k

@ 1:28

Coupled with the fact that you can turn it on and off, I am now 100% won over Click here to enlarge

It also looks fantastic in white.
    Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
    This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!
    Tom 08 Astra Coupe SRI 2.2 (Bunnings Tune)
    Click here to enlarge

"Forced induction" sounds like some sort of sexual assault.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tomtom Click here to enlarge
    As some may or may not remember, when we had a thread about the new 370z i had a bitch about the rev-match technology of their gear box, saying from a driving purest perspective that it was a stupid and was a disgusting piece of work.

Well, I just saw it in action on Best motoring and I must say, it looked so smooth and excellent that I will now eat my words.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKtT1lodo5k

@ 1:28

Coupled with the fact that you can turn it on and off, I am now 100% won over Click here to enlarge

It also looks fantastic in white.
    Absolutely totally agree and I was all for it in the other thread Click here to enlarge can't understand all the knockers of this sort of thing, their loss I say Click here to enlarge

It's the same with the automated manuals which have this function, after having driven one - I LOVE IT !!!! only thing is you can't switch it off 'permanantly' but in the car I drove it's active only in sports mode... Click here to enlarge
    My rides: 2004 Opel/Bertone TS Astra turbo convertible - 2012 Mercedes Benz C204 C Class coupe
    Others: 2009 Honda City VTiL sedan - 2015 Fiat 500
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sounds like a case of a "dont argue until you know what you're talking about" sort of thing..
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tomtom Click here to enlarge

apology accepted! haha

i'm actually excited about this car- basically has everything i want.. performance and looks.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JohnBu Click here to enlarge
    apology accepted! haha

i'm actually excited about this car- basically has everything i want.. performance and looks.
    And a very nice looking and highly featuerd, very good quality interior...

You know you want one, go for it Click here to enlarge

They should be on display at the coming Melb auto show John Click here to enlarge
    My rides: 2004 Opel/Bertone TS Astra turbo convertible - 2012 Mercedes Benz C204 C Class coupe
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah I would like.

I hope the interior is better than Nissan's past efforts.

i'm blowing $20k on a european holiday in April so there's the deposit gone..

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JohnBu Click here to enlarge
    yeah I would like.

I hope the interior is better than Nissan's past efforts.

i'm blowing $20k on a european holiday in April so there's the deposit gone..
    Interior is DEFINITELY better - seen numerous 1st hand write ups on US forums where the 370Z has already hit the showrooms and the streets Click here to enlarge

Don't worry about the deposit, just grab one and pay it all off over 60 months Click here to enlarge and then update... Click here to enlarge

Seriously though, just wait till they're in Nissan showrooms and see if you can strike a bargain, they're all struggling ATM, I reckon after the initial buy up, they'll struggle to sell anymore so there's a good chance to get a good price discount...
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the look of the 370Z . And the seem pretty quick in the clip. Nissan is back with Preformance cars . Its about time.
    2007 HSV VXR Arden Blue
    My Other toy is a 2013 Yamaha FX SHO Waverunner!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Shaun Click here to enlarge
    I like the look of the 370Z . And the seem pretty quick in the clip. Nissan is back with Preformance cars . Its about time.
    They certainly are back here in Aust. in a big way...both GT-R and Z series coupes available from Nissan Aust. showrooms is just fantastic !

Their line up with the 'Infiniti' brand has always provided performance options for other car markets around the World, but they never introduced it in Aust.

It's all good for people here wanting to acquire these types of vehicle Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    looking at the official photos..the car looks pretty good.
    Make me a sandwich.

Thread Information