Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by delemonte Click here to enlarge
    Chris, that's extremely generous of you to offer! Click here to enlarge Send us a txt if/when it suits you next time you're in Ipswich Click here to enlarge I'd be equally happy if you just let me jump in the passenger seat while you take control of your baby; no doubt, I'd love to drive myself, but I understand you don't know me or my driving skills so I completely understand either way! Much appreciated though Click here to enlarge Naturally, I work during the week, but I'm sure we can sort something out that suits you. Thanks again.
    Not a problem at all mate, always happy to help out. Shoot me a PM with your number and we'll work out a time Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by chrissn89 Click here to enlarge
    Not a problem at all mate, all ways happy to help out. Shoot me a PM with your number and we'll work out a time Click here to enlarge
    should come to the charity cruise. you'd be able to show him what she's got :P
    2011 Subaru Impreza WRX | Forged Build | Build Thread
    Forged Build 12.23s @ 182km/h& The Run

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    welcome
    "LAG IS JUST FOREPLAY"
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    hi, and welcome!Click here to enlarge

put some pics up when you can..i'd like to check it out Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nicolaim88 Click here to enlarge
    should come to the charity cruise. you'd be able to show him what she's got :P

I really was so keen to come along, and had even invited a friend to come as well - but then I remembered I have another friends engagement party that same day =S Engagement isn't until 1pm tho so depending on the schedule of the cruise, I might make it to the first half if it's practical to do so... Thanks for the invite guys Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mmm.astras Click here to enlarge
    hi, and welcome!Click here to enlarge

put some pics up when you can..i'd like to check it out Click here to enlarge
    Will do once I've got some stuff in. Might post some before:after shots

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really was so keen to come along, and had even invited a friend to come as well - but then I remembered I have another friends engagement party that same day =S Engagement isn't until 1pm tho so depending on the schedule of the cruise, I might make it to the first half if it's practical to do so... Thanks for the invite guys Click here to enlarge
    Moogerah to Yamanto via the quickest road is about 45min give or take depending how fast you drive. You should be able to do the whole cruise easily and be back home by 1pm.

What stereo/ice setup have you got?
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by chrissn89 Click here to enlarge
    Moogerah to Yamanto via the quickest road is about 45min give or take depending how fast you drive. You should be able to do the whole cruise easily and be back home by 1pm.

What stereo/ice setup have you got?
    Alright then. I'll see how I go.. Click here to enlarge Hopefully see you there!

ICE is going to change soon, especially if/when the exchange rate gets a little better! Right now I've got a JVC KD-AVX33 that I picked up brand new for $300AU... My requirements were integrated bluetooth (I put a Sony MEX-BT5000 in my 1.8L Astra way back when bluetooth was just coming in - Now I can't do without it... =P Far too convenient to give up) and USB port... and (preferably 5V) Fr+Rr+Sub preouts. The AVX33 met my requirements and I managed to get it at a price I was okay with. Am surprisingly fairly happy with it right now - I just wish it was a little faster to load media. Ok, babbling now - will make this short:
    Blaupunkt splits in front + Blaupunkt 2-ways in rear running off a Coustic 320QE, 2x 10" Pioneer 3-ways on custom made MDF parceltray, 2x 10" Pioneer TS-W2501D4 subs in sealed boxes running off a 2000W RMS Hifonics Brutus amplifier... I'd be happy to go into specifics but most people don't appreciate my attention to detail Click here to enlarge I'm pretty happy with the punchiness of the 2x 10" subs and am impressed by the way they put out low notes like an 'average' 15" sub. However, I am interested in replacing them with some sort of 8"/10" dual/triple Kicker L7 sub setup... Maybe 2x 10" L7s, or 2x 8" L7s and a 10" L7... As stated above, I'm waiting a bit until the Aussie dollar sorts itself out a bit, but let me know if anyone is interested in buying the 2x 10" Pioneer TS-W2501D4 subs in sealed boxes (approx 3months old - 800W/2500W RMS/Peak, 90dB 1W/1m sensitivity, frequency response 18-1000Hz - $285 each?) I haven't yet officially 'advertised' them anywhere, but I thought I'd mention them anyway...

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright then. I'll see how I go.. Click here to enlarge Hopefully see you there!

ICE is going to change soon, especially if/when the exchange rate gets a little better! Right now I've got a JVC KD-AVX33 that I picked up brand new for $300AU... My requirements were integrated bluetooth (I put a Sony MEX-BT5000 in my 1.8L Astra way back when bluetooth was just coming in - Now I can't do without it... =P Far too convenient to give up) and USB port... and (preferably 5V) Fr+Rr+Sub preouts. The AVX33 met my requirements and I managed to get it at a price I was okay with. Am surprisingly fairly happy with it right now - I just wish it was a little faster to load media. Ok, babbling now - will make this short:
    Blaupunkt splits in front + Blaupunkt 2-ways in rear running off a Coustic 320QE, 2x 10" Pioneer 3-ways on custom made MDF parceltray, 2x 10" Pioneer TS-W2501D4 subs in sealed boxes running off a 2000W RMS Hifonics Brutus amplifier... I'd be happy to go into specifics but most people don't appreciate my attention to detail Click here to enlarge I'm pretty happy with the punchiness of the 2x 10" subs and am impressed by the way they put out low notes like an 'average' 15" sub. However, I am interested in replacing them with some sort of 8"/10" dual/triple Kicker L7 sub setup... Maybe 2x 10" L7s, or 2x 8" L7s and a 10" L7... As stated above, I'm waiting a bit until the Aussie dollar sorts itself out a bit, but let me know if anyone is interested in buying the 2x 10" Pioneer TS-W2501D4 subs in sealed boxes (approx 3months old - 800W/2500W RMS/Peak, 90dB 1W/1m sensitivity, frequency response 18-1000Hz - $285 each?) I haven't yet officially 'advertised' them anywhere, but I thought I'd mention them anyway...
    WOW sounds like a crazy setup, i'll be happy when i get 2x 12" subs in the boot again. You'll have to show me were you ran a few wires.
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the site Delemonte. I too am from Ipswich and used to own an AH SRi T.

With the guidence from the guys on here you will be able to find all the information you need to know about the SRiT. And you will be more then happy with the results of the mods being suggested.

Hope to see you around Ipswich some time.
    Click here to enlarge
    It's RED and it goes PPHSSSSS
    And as good as gone.....

Thread Information