Hi guys,

I though I would join up here as some of the guys from the German Car Club of Victoria are already here and I just picked up my new Vectra CDXi on friday. I know KID SRi and Degen-Astra from the GCCV and Glenn especially now is making fun of me cause I have a Vectra and am not on here, so Glenn :P here I am.

This is the first Opel I have owned but I have been selling Holdens for about 5 years so I know Vectra's/Astra's/Barina's inside out. I have attached a pic below so you can all see my baby. I have tint going on next week and I have an idea about replacing the rear mufflers with something with twin tips. I think that quad exhaust tips, if they are done well, would kick ass on that car.

For all you Astra guys I will be able to confirm some details on the new Astra (AH 3300) on monday when I read all the stuff we got from Holden.

Anyways I just wanted to say hi Click here to enlarge
Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!