Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the ball rolling....

Once we get some time, we'll move over alot of the info from the old site.

patience is a virtue. :!:
    Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
    This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!
    Do people forget that they are adults?

OpelAus Forum Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cool this format is heaps better!!

OpelAus Participant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeh totaly agree, great job guys, I'm more than happy to help out, moderating or whatever. I've been around for over two years now and its great to have a easy to use site, better than that old ezy-board thing

Anonymous

chat site?

i want a chat site i hate posting

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Melbourne. Stabbed in the back, but not dead.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my god!! we (really it was they, i just like pinching some of the credit) just got this 1 up and running and now u want a chat site aswell? to comfort u, just look at my avatert for a while, dont be ashamed, i stare for hours. look how they bounce Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Participant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Website

Congratulations to all involved in setting this up,its so much better than the msn site.Surely everyone will follow to this site.Keep up the good work! Cheers

Anonymous

sydney cruise yeh rite

on sat the 20 /12/03 im glad to see every1 no showed for the cruise ! is it to hard for opel owners 2 cum out 4 a couple of hours ? i went bye my self and enjoyed my self and did not see a opel any where from the blue mountains to bondi to nthern beaches to the city so where do u guys all hide? (in your garages)

Anonymous

Re: sydney cruise yeh rite

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by OPE-18L
    on sat the 20 /12/03 im glad to see every1 no showed for the cruise ! is it to hard for opel owners 2 cum out 4 a couple of hours ? i went bye my self and enjoyed my self and did not see a opel any where from the blue mountains to bondi to nthern beaches to the city so where do u guys all hide? (in your garages)
    Ease up mate (no need for the attitude :? ).
    The cruise idea was tossed around at very short notice and the timing probably wasn't the best as everyone's busy at the moment being Christmas and all. Speaking as one of the Sydney lads who would like to get out there and cruise more, it's good to see that at least you're interested in getting out and cruising. I'm sure that we'll get some cruises rolling in the new year once the festivities/holidays have been put to bed, so don't give up hope, at least there's a few of us who want to cruise, so it will happen eventually Click here to enlarge

Anonymous

how many people put there name down???? It was a last minute thing and most people couldnt make it due to other comitments , in the new year most people will have more time to organise and turn up to such an event !

OpelAus Forum Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote="Anonymous"]
    how many people put there name down???? It was a last minute thing and most people couldnt make it due to other comitments , in the new year most people will have more time to organise and turn up to such an event !

Thread Information