Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Eibach shop are retards, yes?

I called the other day to enquire into some Sportlines. They were happy to give me an extorted price and tell me there's a 8 week wait, but when I asked for them for the product number, they got all elitist and refused to tell me Click here to enlarge

They said they don't encourage shopping around Click here to enlarge

YOU'RE EIBACH - DON'T YOU SUPPLY EIBACH STUFF TO EVERYONE ELSE?

Instead, she told me to basically go elsewhere, get the right product number, call her back so she could confirm they were the right ones Click here to enlarge

Do these people sell a lot of stuff this way?
    Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
    This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!

OpelAus Post Whore
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    PM gslrallysport - Greg is fantastic, can order the eibach stock and will have it delivered to your door straight from Eibach anyway.
    [/SIZE]Current: , 2012 Volvo XC90 3.2
    Ex's: MY13 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI, 2008 Honda CR-V Luxury, MY06 Volvo S40 T5 AWD, MY09 VW Passat R36 Family Truckster MY05 Subaru *sneeze* WRX Click here to enlarge , JSII Vectra CD 2.2, TS Astra CD "Olympic Edition"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No need. I've since ordered them off Dave @ carstyle-bitz.

OpelAus Post Whore
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ah ok - maybe just got someone on the other end of the phone who was having a bad day - no excuse - but htye may have had some absolute wanker on the phone before you. who knows Click here to enlarge
    Ex's: MY13 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI, 2008 Honda CR-V Luxury, MY06 Volvo S40 T5 AWD, MY09 VW Passat R36 Family Truckster MY05 Subaru *sneeze* WRX Click here to enlarge , JSII Vectra CD 2.2, TS Astra CD "Olympic Edition"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah, I just think she got cut up when I said I can get them cheaper elsewhere (Eibach charge $650 + GST, Dave charges $418 inc. int. shipping). She decided to "strike back" by not disclosing the product number. Stupid, immature salesperson needs to learn learn some customer service skills. After all, it's still your brand I've chosen to buy :rollyeys1:

OpelAus Post Whore
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BEK-46P Click here to enlarge
    Nah, I just think she got cut up when I said I can get them cheaper elsewhere (Eibach charge $650 + GST, Dave charges $418 inc. int. shipping). She decided to "strike back" by not disclosing the product number. Stupid, immature salesperson needs to learn learn some customer service skills :rollyeys1:
    wow thats a huge difference - maybe the australian distributor branch (or whatever it is) has jacked the prices up because our dollar is so crap at the moment.

agree witht he customer service skills schooling - its pretty poor.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found that a lot of salesmen in general are arrogant. Anyways, she did not get your business, that the price they pay for having terrible customer service skills.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actualy wanted to test this as well, so i called eibach store, apparently have 6 weeks wait on springs $650 plus GST and have stock for shocks $950 plus GST. To much inflated prices, can get a complete set from germany for $1200 delivered. Cant believe price and apparently dont have product numbers either to give out. Hrrmmm interesting!
    Audi B6 2004 A4 1.8T S-Line Black. Its Bloody well tuned by AuzVectra.
    *Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of your car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of your car.
    *Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you. Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Post Whore
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    http://performance-suspension.eibach.de/cms/en/company

Links on the right to bring up the product catalogue.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Vectracious Click here to enlarge
    ah ok - maybe just got someone on the other end of the phone who was having a bad day - no excuse - but htye may have had some absolute wanker on the phone before you. who knows Click here to enlarge
    and ? she should get another job then if you cant handle it !

Thread Information