Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I'm new here, please be nice Widseth's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Went to the 20% off sale at supercheap and picked up a set of pink floor mats, a pink steering wheel cover and pink seat covers, i will post some pictures when my pink number plates and pink frangipani stickers for the rear window turn up.

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    i was ok with it till u said frangipani stickers
    2013 Ford Focus ST
    Calibra - The only car that will institutionalise you and send you broke in the mean time

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Widseth Click here to enlarge
    Went to the 20% off sale at supercheap and picked up a set of pink floor mats, a pink steering wheel cover and pink seat covers, i will post some pictures when my pink number plates and pink frangipani stickers for the rear window turn up.

I'm going to take the liberty of assuming that this is a joke. If not though I'm sure the lads'll give you a good ribbing if come cruising one day.

Nice thoughts on the car though. IMHO People that mod without thinking are people that've probably done a bit too much drinking....It's like "I went out one Night....I dunno what happened but the next day I noticed my car had some weird brotek smell in it but made a sik ass noise and saw my exhaust had these cool speed holes drilled into it. So I stuck with it. Then I noticed on eBay that there was sum chip that adds liek 20 bhp for liek 20 dollarz so I clikced on Buy it now..."
    '91Alfa Romeo 164Q
    '02 Jaguar S-Type 3.0 ~ '98 BMW 740il ~ '02 Saab 9-5 aero ~ '99 Saab 9-3 Viggen Convertible ~'00 Alfa Romeo 166 3.0 ~ '97 Volvo S40 T4 ~ '94 Saab 900s 2.5 ~ '98 Opel Vectra 2.0

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Na I didn’t go the pink road, but I did get some Mothers Plastic Polish and the lights came up a treat. Must admit they only had a slight smoky look, but I’ve got very bright eyes on my Corsa now. I got some Valvaline injector cleaner too, does this stuff really work?

Also I got a set of Jaycar Response 6.5” and 5.25” speakers. Might have a bit of a problem fitting the 5.25’s in the rear stock position due to their depth. I noticed the new response component speakers don’t have any crossover at all on the woofer, I thought the old ones did but I never opened up the old crossover to see if that was actually the case.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PTB Click here to enlarge
    Did you get my PM?

I'm sorry PTB, but I cant PM you yet because I haven’t made enough posts, but the story sounds like the one I got about the history of this car.
    My owners manual says the car was brought from Zupps Mt Gravatt to some bloke called Dyllan from Mansfield in October 2004. Can this still be the car?
    Id love to get more info on this car, especially what happen to the left rear quarter panel around the tail light. I think at one stage this car had an accident with a bloke called Benjamin, because I’ve got his licence and insurance details in the back of the manual. I might just give Benjamin a call and find out what the hell he did to my car.

OpelAus Participant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The first of my friends to own it bought it second hand, but still relatively new - I cannot recall if he bought it from a dealer or private sale. I am not in contact with either of the Matthew's that owned it when I knew of it.

It had a set of (very nice!) 17" enkei wheels on it when I knew the car, I would say that these were on the car when it had the accident but they may not have been.

I don't know of any accident damage to the P/S rear qtr panel - but I only ever saw the car a few times.

I also can't remember any distinguishing features or marks that may be able to identify it as the thing was perfect up until the accident as far as I can remember.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome!

Your car looks identical to mine...haven't seen any other silvers in Brisbane yet.

Mine was also bought from Zupps in Mt Gravatt and had a crash before I bought it...lol

Where were you in the UK?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PTB, This might not be the car now.
    The car was brought from Zupps Mount Gravatt and the original owner from Mansfield had the car until 19/01/07. Then it looks like it was with the car dealer Just Nice Cars - Moorooka until sold on the 20/11/07 to some bloke from the Ipswich area. I dont know what Just Nice Cars was doing with it for that long, It was unregistered for 6 months of that! Then the car was written off 11/07/08. Im assuming this bloke from Ipswitch put the crap air filter in and cheap sound system in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Taffy,
    I was in London at Clapham junction for only about 2 months, but i was on mainland Europe before that for about 7 months just bumming around.

I didn’t realize how many Corsas there were on the road until I brought one. I guess if I brought a Bugatti Veyron, I’d probably notice them a lot more too. Then again maybe not. But I might have only seen 5 other XC Sri’s since I brought mine.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Widseth Click here to enlarge
    Taffy,
    I was in London at Clapham junction for only about 2 months, but i was on mainland Europe before that for about 7 months just bumming around.

I didn’t realize how many Corsas there were on the road until I brought one. I guess if I brought a Bugatti Veyron, I’d probably notice them a lot more too. Then again maybe not. But I might have only seen 5 other XC Sri’s since I brought mine.
    the facelift ones are very rare Click here to enlarge
    2011 Subaru Impreza WRX | Forged Build | Build Thread
    Forged Build 12.23s @ 182km/h& The Run

Click here to enlarge

Thread Information