Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome.
    Nice to see that there is more life in Adelaide after all!
    My only comment on your choice of car (and we have both Barina and Astra) is, to look around and see if you can't pick up a low km Astra for the same sort of money as you would be spending on a Barina. With the release of the "Classic" Astra and the new model just around the corner (November I've been told) the price is bound to drop in the 2nd hand stakes.
    Ian.
    Old enough to know better . . . Too old to care!

Anonymous
    Welcome Sikma Click here to enlarge
    I've just added a Corsa(Like Pictured in ya past Post) to my Stable.
    I hope ya enjoy the site and ya Corsa brings ya as much joy as your Peter Wherret Special/GSR Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    imay: i want to buy new because i get a discount thru working at hodens. so hopefully i can get a new car for the same price as a low kms second hand. i also like the look of the corsa better over the astra and i want a small cheap car. the astras are now only 4 doors which i dont want and a bit too expensive. the new barina has everything the astra pretty much has aswell!

Kid: thanks 8) post sum pics of ya corsa Click here to enlarge also nearly there with the peter wherrett/gsr Click here to enlarge wherrett was a non turbo sports model and gsr was the late model sigmas and also non turbo. only 500 turbos were made and in my shape (gh model) mine is a luxury type model (SE) but with all the sigma turbo stuff now Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Anonymous
    I was going to buy a GSR Turbo just b4 I got my licence, But the guy sold it. Sadly it got wrapped around a Power Pole 2 months later.
    I/we haven't picked up our Corsa yet, Should have it by Friday Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That was quick Click here to enlarge

Yeah u would have had fun in the sigma :mrgreen: its good because most people think they are slow so i can give a few people a shock. how much did they want for it?

and what did you pay for your corsa? what year etc?
    Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Forum Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey there Jason , welcome aboard mate , the barina is a good choice mate !!

mr_astra
    8)

Anonymous
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mr_sikma
    That was quick Click here to enlarge

Yeah u would have had fun in the sigma :mrgreen: its good because most people think they are slow so i can give a few people a shock. how much did they want for it?

and what did you pay for your corsa? what year etc?
    I knew the Guy with the GSR for a Few Years, He had it advertised for $11500(That in 1997) and It was offered to me for $10000. It was worth the Money. Dyno Proven 250kw+ At the wheels. It was Heavily worked, T04 Turbo, Front Mount Cooler. It was Featured in Hot4s(When it was good) in 1996. It was a Bloody Nice Sigma, Wicked Cerwin Vega System in it.

The Corsa is Brand New, MY04.5 3dr. $13990+$273 for Metallic Paint(Star Silver)+all the usual Charges, Came to a Total of $16761+$595 for Paint Protection Package.
    In all that I scammed him for Carpet Mats and $500 Fuel.
    Now its the wait to get it, Could here by Friday(Come from Adelaide) or Worse case it will be here @ Start of September.
    Check Out: http://www.holden.com.au/www-holden/...ers?regionId=3 Has the Latest Deal on Barinas There

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i just put my order down on a black my04.5 3 door barina 8)

only extras i got was window tint for $395- and total price drive away came to;

$14,194 Click here to enlarge because of the discount form working at holdens :twisted:
    Click here to enlarge

Thread Information