So which Opel is the best?

I own a 3.2 ZC Vectra - i think it rocks. i have heard good reports on it too, some say the interior is a little boring though.

I have test driven a barina or corsa in opelaus speak - hmmmm dare say yuk! I have big feet and man, I had trouble with the pedals.

A friend of mine - he has the 2.2 Astra SRi. I haven't drive it, seems to fang ok but seems liked it needed to be pushed hard.

The Astra Turbo - i have heard good reports too. Never driven or been in one.

On my flight home from Cairns, I read the current Wheels and Motor mags. Motor say the ZC Vectra 3.2 goes from 0-100 in 7.31 & the AstraT in 7.23. Wheels had slower times but they obviously can't drive or record time (kidding). I think the official results overseas are different again saying the Vectra can do it in 7.0 (not sure for the Astra). Regardless, these are pretty impressive results considering that you have Volkswagens, Peugeots, MGs, Hondas, Chryslers, Audis, Alfas and a host of other over priced performance cars do'in roughly the same stats but for 20+G dogs more.

But which one is better considering all factors: Astra, Corsa or Vectra?
Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!