Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Dowie thanks.

Over the years ive had:

* 1990 Camry (first car) - the shame of it Click here to enlarge
    * 1995 Peugeot 306 s16 - was a good thing for time
    * 1999 Peugeot 306 Gti6 - was my baby i parted with 18 months ago, had the works all imported from Europe
    *2001 Subaru Liberty B4 - inherited from old man when he moved overseas for work again in 02, stroker motor, forged 19s etc etc
    *2007 Suzuki Swift Sport - was a gap car i bought to have some fun in, 18's, coilovers and half the Suzuki Sport catalogue later was over it for lack of power

OpelAus Enthusiast sadavidsriturbo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TheOperator Click here to enlarge
    Thanks for the replies!

sadavidsriturbo - i got a silver one, red was not for me and as much as i liked the black the silver did it for me more Click here to enlarge

I'm getting it tinted and having Eibach Pro Kit installed in next few weeks so ill post pics in members area when done!

Diesel145 - yeah im not sure there would be many if any 09's around, i was very lucky to get mine as my employer has many business interests including over 20 dealerships and called in some favours otherwisw i had to wait till Feb/Mar next year Click here to enlarge

Sorry about the hi jacking and welcome to O.A. I was 2 minds about colour my brother got a silver one and i got a black one excellent choice i kinda like silver more now
    Click here to enlarge

Sold finally........

OpelAus Participant TheOperator's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No worries dude i didn't think you hi-jacked the thread, more showing me your ride which is all good in my books

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Howd you like the B4? I've always wanted one, did the blue interior ever grow on you or did you like it? I dont particularly like it but love the car
    "Grown men shouldn't have to buy other grown men birthday gifts unless they're f***ing" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
    Click here to enlarge
    MY06 Subaru Impreza WRX; 2.5" Magnaflow Diff Back, Whiteline 22mm Adj. R.S.B, H&R Sport Springs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the site mate...good to have another Newcastle member!

Might see you around sometime.
    _
    _ mods _ opelised _ 17" advanti medusa's _ slotted front and rear rotors _ whiteline rear sway bar _ k&n panel filter _ ice install _
    _ facelift headlights _ window tint _ de-rubstripped _ smoked indicators and rear fogs _ stubby aerial _

Click here to enlarge

_ click here for the barina car club of australia _

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Hackstra Click here to enlarge
    Howd you like the B4? I've always wanted one, did the blue interior ever grow on you or did you like it? I dont particularly like it but love the car
    The interior is a love/hate relationship for most people, for me some days i loathed it and others i loved it. I still think they should have done all black leather or a black/grey combo.

The B4 itself was a good thing, however you need to think of it as more of a grand tourer in stock form than a real performance car. It did everything well but was a bigger and heaver car aimed at different market!

The only thing that let it down stock was the twin turbo setup and the big gap between the first turbo and second one kicking in, however forget this and it was a bullet for what it was. However once you throw an exhaust and a ecu etc in it was a different car and a weapon Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by immenotu Click here to enlarge
    Welcome to the site mate...good to have another Newcastle member!

Might see you around sometime.
    Yeah thanks was not sure if anyone from Newcastle was here!!

You may see me round but it sure won't be around the forershore area Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome mate!
    ex. ~2.5L V6 Vectra~
    ex. ~matte black '07 Honda VTR 250~
    current ~phantom black '11 Triumph Street Triple R~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TheOperator Click here to enlarge
    Yeah thanks was not sure if anyone from Newcastle was here!!

You may see me round but it sure won't be around the forershore area Click here to enlarge
    Haha i dont blame you, i dont go around the foreshore either Click here to enlarge

What area are you usually around?

PS. i did see a silver SRi-T giving it a bootfull near Wesfield Kotara yesterday lol, wasn't you was it?
    _
    _ mods _ opelised _ 17" advanti medusa's _ slotted front and rear rotors _ whiteline rear sway bar _ k&n panel filter _ ice install _
    _ facelift headlights _ window tint _ de-rubstripped _ smoked indicators and rear fogs _ stubby aerial _

Click here to enlarge

_ click here for the barina car club of australia _

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by immenotu Click here to enlarge
    Haha i dont blame you, i dont go around the foreshore either Click here to enlarge

What area are you usually around?

PS. i did see a silver SRi-T giving it a bootfull near Wesfield Kotara yesterday lol, wasn't you was it?
    Usually around Hamilton and Merewether areas.

I was around Westfield 4ish yesterday but i dont recall giving it anything really, however i know there is a 06 SRi turbo round town in silver that drives like a idiot, may have been him Click here to enlarge

Thread Information