Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Potential Owner

I'm new here, please be nice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow, thanks for your thought guys, yeah some test drives will be in order over the coming weeks....

About the price, like in this thread i have seen them from about 14 right the way through to about 20 this is a pretty big price difference, are these models not in high demend, hence reason for lower prices? Any guess as to why the huge difference in prices

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes drive both...i think you'll find the SRiT is in a different class

i'm guessing that you are coming from the SR20 Pulsar SSS? a 2.2 SRi is ballpark performance to the SSS, SRiT completely different (in a good way) Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by stewy Click here to enlarge
    wow, thanks for your thought guys, yeah some test drives will be in order over the coming weeks....

About the price, like in this thread i have seen them from about 14 right the way through to about 20 this is a pretty big price difference, are these models not in high demend, hence reason for lower prices? Any guess as to why the huge difference in prices
    Price difference will be due to km and quality. As said for $20k the thing will be practically in mint condition, or at least it should be. As for $14k, like with everything else, you'll get what you pay for. Just make sure to go and check them out and find the bargain Click here to enlarge
    2007 Liberty STi
    Click here to enlarge

I'm new here, please be nice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lithium Click here to enlarge
    yes drive both...i think you'll find the SRiT is in a different class

i'm guessing that you are coming from the SR20 Pulsar SSS? a 2.2 SRi is ballpark performance to the SSS, SRiT completely different (in a good way) Click here to enlarge
    yep the pulsar has the SR20 in it hence why i don't want to go backwards in size, imo it's about as small as you want to go in a 4cyc.

Ah well good to have some sort of rough comparison between the 2.2 and the sr, though the more i read about the srit i think that will be the way i go Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Enthusiast sadavidsriturbo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by stewy Click here to enlarge
    yep the pulsar has the SR20 in it hence why i don't want to go backwards in size, imo it's about as small as you want to go in a 4cyc.

Ah well good to have some sort of rough comparison between the 2.2 and the sr, though the more i read about the srit i think that will be the way i go Click here to enlarge

Good shit.... Go the turbo!!
    Click here to enlarge

Sold finally........

Thread Information