• undecided

22 28.57%
Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking forward to next week for GTO v GT v F6
    "Grown men shouldn't have to buy other grown men birthday gifts unless they're f***ing" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
    Click here to enlarge
    MY06 Subaru Impreza WRX; 2.5" Magnaflow Diff Back, Whiteline 22mm Adj. R.S.B, H&R Sport Springs

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Warren should use that pencil to draw a map of the bloody track, so we can understand what the hell is going on. how hard would that be?

loved how Warren found so easily something in the Lambo that Clarkson wasn't able to a few episodes ago Click here to enlarge
    Renault SPORT Clio RS 200 Cup Trophee

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dieselhead Click here to enlarge
    Warren should use that pencil to draw a map of the bloody track, so we can understand what the hell is going on. how hard would that be?

loved how Warren found so easily something in the Lambo that Clarkson wasn't able to a few episodes ago Click here to enlarge
    i had a good laugh at that.
    thats true aussie style right there
    cheap shot at the poms wen ever they can Click here to enlarge
    2013 Ford Focus ST
    Calibra - The only car that will institutionalise you and send you broke in the mean time

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dieselhead Click here to enlarge
    What was that again?
    "Grown men shouldn't have to buy other grown men birthday gifts unless they're f***ing" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
    Click here to enlarge
    MY06 Subaru Impreza WRX; 2.5" Magnaflow Diff Back, Whiteline 22mm Adj. R.S.B, H&R Sport Springs

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    fuel cap release
    2013 Ford Focus ST
    Calibra - The only car that will institutionalise you and send you broke in the mean time

Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Forum Regular Black Nugget's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TBH I think it was very solid you guys need to give it a bit of a go.

The original Top gear itself took a few seasons to really get going

Whats most frustrating is that this is the best and only show dedicated to cars and australian driving issues and you allready want it to be the same as the UK

sure its not as good as the UK version but its better than most australian drible on tv or american soapies.

Surely to have a fairly decent australian show about cars should be praised not dismissed purely based on the first episode or first five minutes as some people on here have.

Im sorry i thought that perhaps a car forum would think that perhaps more than one car show a week is good, I must have been mistaken....
    Black '02 SRi

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dis-likes:
    Charlie (too over-the-top)
    Flick here, flick there, out of focus, trendy camera angles and rapid moving of camera. I WANNA SEE THE CARS!!!
    Format too much like the parent show (which IMO is getting a little stale)

with an Aussie element of humor (but too much Pommy-type humor there at the moment)
    set amongst Aussie backdrops

It can only get better . . . . . . . . . I really hope so, anyway!
    Old enough to know better . . . Too old to care!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm liking the show purely because it's Australian and will relate to Australian driving. The only thing i dont like is the camera views on the track, they show too much 'in car' views and the only main out of car views is when its going around slow corners! They need to draw a map of the track so viewers can understand the track. Otherwise thumbs up!
    Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Post Whore
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Black Nugget Click here to enlarge
    and you allready want it to be the same as the UK
    Nope.

They had the chance hear to make something different - instead its the same studio, with presenters that kind of but not really like the UK crew, with a try hard copies of concepts from the UK show.

And at the end of the day - people are entitled to their opinion. You liked it? Great. If people didn't - then they are allowed to say so.
    [/SIZE]Current: , 2012 Volvo XC90 3.2
    Ex's: MY13 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI, 2008 Honda CR-V Luxury, MY06 Volvo S40 T5 AWD, MY09 VW Passat R36 Family Truckster MY05 Subaru *sneeze* WRX Click here to enlarge , JSII Vectra CD 2.2, TS Astra CD "Olympic Edition"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it was fairly decent i guess, although i think it was too much tring to be the UK show instead of a Aussie show. But they will change it and listen to the viewers if they want to keep it going.

I do think that at least on of the presenters should of been at least someone that most aussies at least know of.

Hell the first season of the UK was crap they even got rid of one of the presenters and then brought May in for the 2nd season and even that was not the best.

Just hope that they let it run its course and allow it to evolve into the great show that it has the potentail to be.

SSS_Hoon
    Click here to enlarge
    ......all that work and still not enough killer wasps, So i'm in the hunt for more.....

Life Is A Bitch, Death Is A ****, That Comes For Everyone, When It Comes For You, Your Completely ****ed

"Soon to be adding to the family with a itty bitty bubby"

Thread Information