Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    I'm new here, please be nice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Holden Astra '06 CDX 5 Door Hatch

Hi everyone,
    My girlfriend has been a member on this forum for a while - but i dont think she posts much... i've just gotten rid of my Subaru WRX and now we share her little hot hatch Click here to enlarge

Here are some pics of the new rims we just put on (20's)... we also lowered it 2 inch with pedders springs as well Click here to enlarge no scrubbing or anything Click here to enlarge

We've also put the Talon GTZ Bodykit on it... and we're just waiting for some parts from the UK (double din fascia kit) for the stereo install...
    ill upload some more pics as we go Click here to enlarge

hope you guys like it! Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
    This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!

Carseldine, Brisbane - Ex Cape Town, South Africa
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge

that is so damn freakin hot!
    www.wolf4x4.com.au

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No scrubbing?? You shit me not?

ps. looks nice man
    You got romance. You got the boots. So, I just gotta ask. Can I get in your pants?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks mate! (Calibrated) - i see you did a aftermarket stereo install on yours! i might be needing your help with ours! (if thats okay bud?) im just waiting on a double din fascia from the UK atm...

i've got boston sl60's mtx 81001 and a mtx 7404 and mtx 2x12" 7500's as well as a clarion double din TV unit... Click here to enlarge

quick question for you - with the original top computer - does yours work anymore? or its just a black screen? also - speakers in the front doors and rear doors - what sizes are they? fronts i see i can fit a 2way splits 6" but the rears im unsure of.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all,
    I should introduce myself as Merc2c's other half Click here to enlarge

yep no scrubbing.......full lock no problems

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by merc2c Click here to enlarge
    thanks mate! (Calibrated) - i see you did a aftermarket stereo install on yours! i might be needing your help with ours! (if thats okay bud?) im just waiting on a double din fascia from the UK atm...

i've got boston sl60's mtx 81001 and a mtx 7404 and mtx 2x12" 7500's as well as a clarion double din TV unit... Click here to enlarge

quick question for you - with the original top computer - does yours work anymore? or its just a black screen? also - speakers in the front doors and rear doors - what sizes are they? fronts i see i can fit a 2way splits 6" but the rears im unsure of.
    no worries.

the top computer still works. except the track title display goes away (but you see that on your deck anyway).

depending on which model head unit you use, you may be able to retain the track title display with an adapter. you will also lose the steering controls, which again dependant on head unit model, could be retained with an adapter.

The Boston SL60's would be a straight fit into the doors (with a spacer obviously). as the stocks are 6" (but 6.5" can fit Click here to enlarge), the rears are 5.25", but 6" can fit Click here to enlarge.
    www.wolf4x4.com.au

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mamacita Click here to enlarge
    Hi all,
    I should introduce myself as Merc2c's other half Click here to enlarge

yep no scrubbing.......full lock no problems
    november 2007,and this is your 1st post. lol. welcome Click here to enlarge took you long enough Click here to enlarge
    www.wolf4x4.com.au

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for the welcoming Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks bud! i wasnt too worried about the top screen or the steering wheel controls - i was going to try and disconnect the top screen and the steering wheel controls... or does it need to be connected for the car to run?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by merc2c Click here to enlarge
    thanks bud! i wasnt too worried about the top screen or the steering wheel controls - i was going to try and disconnect the top screen and the steering wheel controls... or does it need to be connected for the car to run?
    if you disconnect it, you would lose your on board computer display showing date/time/fuel consumption/trip/range/average. some guys in the UK have done it though, and fitted GPS's or DVD screens.
    www.wolf4x4.com.au

Thread Information