Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Wraith Click here to enlarge
    Totally agree with you Kabel, if I could or wanted to spend 145-160k I'd get an R35 GT-R no question !!! and it would be a good investment too IMHO, I believe their value will hold if not go up over time with this particular model of the GT-R here in Aust.

As for the 1 series Beemer, yes lots around, but most are the hatch - very ugly...

Not so many 135i's around, in fact they are about in small numbers and the coupe looks heaps better than the hatch, it's growing on me and I like it because despite being pricey, it has excellent bang and value for money - comparatively speaking Click here to enlarge
    Agreed the coupe` is much better but stilll...I don`t know,have seen a couple on the road and they look better than in the press.....
    On the other hand the GT-R 35........ just sell a few of your other cars first !
    Consumers certainly are spoilt for choice at present by the car manufacturer`s.
    PS
    I believe there are two GT-R 35 in Perth both for track duty

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by kabel Click here to enlarge
    Agreed the coupe` is much better but stilll...I don`t know,have seen a couple on the road and they look better than in the press.....
    On the other hand the GT-R 35........ just sell a few of your other cars first !
    Consumers certainly are spoilt for choice at present by the car manufacturer`s.
    PS
    I believe there are two GT-R 35 in Perth both for track duty
    Wish I could, sell some of my other cars that is Click here to enlarge

Thing is I've always been a mad car freak and I'm never happy with just the one car...ever since I got my licence (almost 25 years now) I've always owned 3-5 cars at least at any one time, I love so many different types I can't live with just one and that trend and passion hasn't changed at all, if anything I want more Click here to enlarge

I'm totally in love with the R35 GT-R, but am still relunctant to spend that kind of money on only one car, (will hopefully get to drive one before years end) over the next 2-3 years, I plan on acquiring 2 or 3 different types of cars to satisfy my passion and interests of what I want to have and enjoy, I'm wanting one luxury/prestige hot coupe (TTS, 135i, 370Z ??) a decent practical everyday ride (too many to choose from, maybe a good oiler ??) and a toy or project to play with now that my vert is complete (still considering a CV8Z Monaro) and fitting a TT kit Click here to enlarge

At least that's what I'm planning and working hard towards, see what happens Click here to enlarge

For the moment, I'm just looking forward to test driving some of those mentioned above Click here to enlarge
    My rides: 2004 Opel/Bertone TS Astra turbo convertible - 2012 Mercedes Benz C204 C Class coupe
    Others: 2009 Honda City VTiL sedan - 2015 Fiat 500
    Click here to enlarge

Thread Information