Threaded View

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1st Time Convertible Owner

Hey everyone!

Found this forum through astraownersclub while wishing their were more aussies that owned astra's. I'm the very proud owner of an 03' Convertible Turbo Astra. I've had it now just on 3 weeks and am very satisfied having upgraded from a Toyota Echo w/out power steering Click here to enlarge (I know theres a story in that)

Bought it from a car auction house for a good price and with lowish k's, 51k to be precise. Its stock standard atm but planning some upgrades in the near future. Front and rear strut brace to improve handing and a cold air intake to improve engine response and sound.

I'm also after a few tips on where to take my car for the 60k major service. Have been quoted $1100+ by a holden dealership and want to know if thats the norm or can I get a better deal. Midas has quoted me $800 but are using 3rd party parts.

Anyhows glad to be onboard and am looking forward to the discussions.

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
    This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!
    Last edited by Cheetah; 7th September 2008 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Trying to post pic

Thread Information