Hey guys I've been looking around on this forum for a few months now and thought it was time for me to join!

Little background on my car:

It's a 2008 white astra sri coupe (non turbo) and bone stock. I ordered it back in early feb and waited till around mid june before i got it because apparently, they don't stock white sri's! Twas a loooong wait haha.

That's all i've got to share atm. I'm not really much of a tuner or a massive petrol head but I am hoping to eventually mod up my AH a little so I look forward to learning from the guys on the forum!

I've put some pictures up that I took for fun a little while ago - car was a little dirty both times haha.

Thanks guys Click here to enlarge

[edit] I'm bringing it into service on tuesday and will ask the guys there but just quickly - does any one know why @ exactly 20km/h + there is a clunking or "locking" sound from...somewhere? It is 10/10 consistent so i'm not sure if its a fault or not.[/edit]

Click here to enlarge
Click here to enlarge
Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!