Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BEK-46P Click here to enlarge
    Like I mentioned, I installed some new springs - will my dealer refuse to cover it?
    They should still look after you. Click here to enlarge Just tell them you had the issue before you installed the springs as well...
    2007 Liberty STi
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool. Thanks for the info guys. Booked it in for a service next Friday. Fingers crossed they won't refuse to service it cos of the new springs. Might also get a wash at the same time. You DO know my dealer gave me free car washes for the life of the car??? Except no Armour all and no chamios dry, but still... Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    at worst they wont refuse, they'll just take a kidney. most do free washes, its a cover that if your car is clean when you get it back you automaticly think they have done a really good job
    Click here to enlarge
    02' Corsa Sri (3 wheeler model) Now- Jvc head-unit, splits, 6x9's, amp and sub - White centre fascia - white and red led conversion - Slotted rotors -Ebc green stuff Suspension- Eibach Pro-Kit - Angel eyes - Catback exhaust Soon - Dampers, Exhaust, CAI, Rear Sway Bar, Extractors, Fix 50 cent shape tyres

Thread Information