Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Huhness Click here to enlarge
    Nah not really some places use the prius as taxis and put 160,000KMs on the car with the original batteries holding 4/5ths of original power.
    same reason why an lpg taxi will be able to travel 600,000kms and rarely need a service.. it's not the amount of distance you drive, it's the stop and starting the engine that wears the car out.. sure, for taxi's this is fine, but for the other 99.99% of the population that isnt a taxi driver, the batteries still require replacement.

Have you watched "Who killed the electric car" the oil companies bought the Company pioneering hydrogen technology for cars starved it of funds and shelved the technology.. When we run out of oil the oil companies will come out with all these goodies and go "Hey look we're not bad guys after all right! We have all this green technology for everyone!!" Then make money from that...
    yeah i watched it on fox a month or 2 ago.. was very interesting.. it was a very expensive car and it was ugly, but, it was light years ahead of anything..

why is it that all "green" cars look so repulsive?

i remember reading about an australian guy who invented and engine that ran purley on water and was efficient.. someone tried to silence, but he refused.. he then disappeared, the engine disappeared, and the shell of the car was found in some garage under a sheet in katoomba..

the technology is there, but it's either;

too expensive
    not compact enough
    not viable - ie, not enough profit to be made in the long run

one of the reasons why car manufacturers and oiil companies make soooo much money is because you'll always be coming back for more of their product....
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah not really some places use the prius as taxis and put 160,000KMs on the car with the original batteries holding 4/5ths of original power. Toyota also use the batteries again replenishing the cells and they give you a discount on your new batteries when you exchange them.

I'm more interested in Nissans ELECTRIC car not this hybrid BS...
    there is a whole fleet of them in Perth Taxi drivers got 30k to help them buy them so in effect only costing the 8K out lay on the purchase
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sssdriver Click here to enlarge
    God bless hoons, without them tying up police resources my methlab would have been raided aeons ago!:uhh:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oneightoo Click here to enlarge
    why is it that all "green" cars look so repulsive?
    Click here to enlarge
    www.teslamotors.com/

and it is real
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sssdriver Click here to enlarge
    God bless hoons, without them tying up police resources my methlab would have been raided aeons ago!:uhh:

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oneightoo Click here to enlarge

i remember reading about an australian guy who invented and engine that ran purley on water and was efficient.. someone tried to silence, but he refused.. he then disappeared, the engine disappeared, and the shell of the car was found in some garage under a sheet in katoomba..

If i could do it, i would be doing it, im sick of forking out cash for fuel, i swear there watering it down ( pun intended ) as prices go up, the more my car uses Click here to enlarge

I also agree with the above statements about the supposed hybred, its aint, it still chews fuel.........but even a purely electric car will consume some form of fossil fuel, its just comeing from a different source is all.

On purely highway driveing my astra can just hover arund the 6.3l to 100k, thats pretty good i gues, for now Click here to enlarge
    sigs are stupid Click here to enlarge

My car goes broom, all 91kw of it !

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hold on, I think I've missed something here!

'll just go and get my beige cardigan and slippers and sit back down and re-read all about the exciting Toyota (yawn) Camry.

I might be old . . . but I'm not THAT old that I would ever consider a Camry.
    Old enough to know better . . . Too old to care!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by EL BURITO Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    www.teslamotors.com/

and it is real
    lol, except that one Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Every country the Nissan Electric car is sold they will work with electricity companies to build clean energy to power all the cars sold i read.. Already working on this in japan where they have a few of them buzzing around.
    EO XR5T - Dark Side...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    has anyone seen magnetic perpetual generators?? Seen a few videos on youtube and elsewhere.. They use magnets to create a perpetual motion and hook it up to a generator to create free electricity..

the examples people have come up with are amazing!

NOTICE: This video is hosted at YouTube.com . If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
    I AGREE
    EO XR5T - Dark Side...

OpelAus Forum Regular jerrypufflewell's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    has anyone seen magnetic perpetual generators?? Seen a few videos on youtube and elsewhere.. They use magnets to create a perpetual motion and hook it up to a generator to create free electricity..

the examples people have come up with are amazing!

NOTICE: This video is hosted at YouTube.com . If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
    I AGREE
    Permission to laugh?
    Astra TR Sedan C16SE- Fastest car in... Jerrawa?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by jerrypufflewell Click here to enlarge
    Permission to laugh?
    Erm if you feel like it??
    EO XR5T - Dark Side...

Thread Information