Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Wraith Click here to enlarge
    Would be good if you can actually fit 2 people in the rear of the coupe, would make it a much better option for everyday practicality...
    But Ange, that's like suggesting it's good to have 2 people in the back of the 'vert. I know the seating is there, the seat belts are there, the leg room is there, but it's just not meant to be! Same for the Coupe. All that extra weight in the back, and the constant chatter that interrupts the premium sound hi-fi or the sweet sound of the engine as you give it a squirt along your favorite bit of bitumen . . .
    Room in the back for 2 more . . . nah! That's where I hang my jacket!
    Old enough to know better . . . Too old to care!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by imay Click here to enlarge
    But Ange, that's like suggesting it's good to have 2 people in the back of the 'vert. I know the seating is there, the seat belts are there, the leg room is there, but it's just not meant to be! Same for the Coupe. All that extra weight in the back, and the constant chatter that interrupts the premium sound hi-fi or the sweet sound of the engine as you give it a squirt along your favorite bit of bitumen . . .
    +1

:clap:
    You got romance. You got the boots. So, I just gotta ask. Can I get in your pants?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    depends what you are after mate! Having a four door does not mean you need to carry people around..just means it easier to get your jacket in and out.Click here to enlarge . also, if the misses is up for it, u have the option of using the back seats without too much worry about how to fit in the back.Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge
    I'm a little confused by the above...dosn't really answer my query ??

I just wanted to know how much room there is in the back of the 135i coupe ??? and if 2 people would seat comfortably, as I'm already aware that it's a small car - for me this is important for an 'everyday' car consideration, as I'll have kids or other people to sometimes cart around !!! I already have my 1 or 2 only people car with a sweet ICE set up for fun only driving Click here to enlarge

Coupes usually have more space in the back than their equivalant convertible model...I've never used or considered my vert or any other vert as an everyday car, although some of the bigger ones would easily pass for this Click here to enlarge

I'll just have to go and check one out for myself and see if it suits my needs, as I love nearly everything else about it Click here to enlarge oh, except for the price tag with all the goodies thrown in Click here to enlarge
    My rides: 2004 Opel/Bertone TS Astra turbo convertible - 2012 Mercedes Benz C204 C Class coupe
    Others: 2009 Honda City VTiL sedan - 2015 Fiat 500
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ange you can always check out the Merc CL65...plenty of room in the back Click here to enlarge
    You got romance. You got the boots. So, I just gotta ask. Can I get in your pants?

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bornwild Click here to enlarge
    Pretty sure it was Prahran...it was just off Malvern Rd.

EDIT: looked it up here, http://www.bibstillwell.com.au/scrip...sp?PageID=2992
    Oh yeah, i think i know the place....

Click here to enlarge
    I'm a little confused by the above...dosn't really answer my query ??

I just wanted to know how much room there is in the back of the 135i coupe ??? and if 2 people would seat comfortably, as I'm already aware that it's a small car - for me this is important for an 'everyday' car consideration, as I'll have kids or other people to sometimes cart around !!! I already have my 1 or 2 only people car with a sweet ICE set up for fun only driving Click here to enlarge

Coupes usually have more space in the back than their equivalant convertible model...I've never used or considered my vert or any other vert as an everyday car, although some of the bigger ones would easily pass for this Click here to enlarge

I'll just have to go and check one out for myself and see if it suits my needs, as I love nearly everything else about it Click here to enlarge oh, except for the price tag with all the goodies thrown in Click here to enlarge
    To be honest, there's not a great deal of room in the back of the 1 Coupe, kids should be ok, but a decent size adult will find it hard!!! I guess that's where the premium for the 3 series lies!!!

Still haven't got a chance to drive one as yet, hoping to do so tomorrow or saturday!!!!
    BroTek Performance Pty Ltd

Current:
    2003 Astra SRi Turbo & 2004 Barina SXi
    Ex's: 2001 Astra CD & 2001 Astra SRi 2.2, plus a long list of non Opels...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Steve Click here to enlarge

Will you be driving a 135i TT ?

If so look enjoy it and I forward to your review - I'm sure you'll have a very big smile from it and also you'll be able to give an excellent comaparo of it to a powerful V8, which like you I also am very interested in Click here to enlarge
    My rides: 2004 Opel/Bertone TS Astra turbo convertible - 2012 Mercedes Benz C204 C Class coupe
    Others: 2009 Honda City VTiL sedan - 2015 Fiat 500
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks Steve Click here to enlarge

Will you be driving a 135i TT ?

If so look enjoy it and I forward to your review - I'm sure you'll have a very big smile from it and also you'll be able to give an excellent comaparo of it to a powerful V8, which like you I also am very interested in Click here to enlarge
    Speaking about powerful V8's and the 135i, here's a pic i took for you...

Click here to enlarge

Yes Ange i sure as hell wanna drive the 135i and will try and take one for a spin tomorrow, but as i've said before, most of the demo's have been sold!!!
    BroTek Performance Pty Ltd

Current:
    2003 Astra SRi Turbo & 2004 Barina SXi
    Ex's: 2001 Astra CD & 2001 Astra SRi 2.2, plus a long list of non Opels...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by xplosv57 Click here to enlarge
    Speaking about powerful V8's and the 135i, here's a pic i took for you...

Click here to enlarge

Yes Ange i sure as hell wanna drive the 135i and will try and take one for a spin tomorrow, but as i've said before, most of the demo's have been sold!!!
    do u work for BMW?

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by USC Click here to enlarge
    do u work for BMW?
    yes...he doesClick here to enlarge
    2007 Liberty STi
    Click here to enlarge

Thread Information