Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OpelAus Enthusiast
    Melbourne. Stabbed in the back, but not dead.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Someone get some flyers happen'

Now seeming as i can't be @rsed at the mo. and peeps wanna do more for their club. Could someone put their hand up to making a flyer for the opelaus.com site. It's not hard really. Here are the requirements:

1. Site name (duh)
    2. Picture of me as club president holding the opel scepter in one hand and opel sheild in the other.
    3. Picture of astra, barina, calibra, vectra, zafaria
    4. A6 in size. or A4 folded twice in half.
    5. In black and white
    6. mention meets and that we have a nation wide base and we'll kill their wifes and children if they betray us... maybe not, i'm better off telling them personally about that one. It's more scary that way.

Or we could have a competion. the winner recieves and electronic door key from great kepple island!
    Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
    This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!
    Victorian Events Co-Ordinator... or anti-social behavioral disorder therapist
    Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a similar thought.. Scares me really. That I could have a similar thought to F9F....Suicide is on the cards now...... Gonna donate JadeBlue (car) to medical science.

Anyway.. I thought business cards.....
    Click here to enlarge

Just an idea. Remember copyright etc.....

OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was thinking of something similar... just to put under the wipers of nice looking Opels I see around in carparks etc.

also on the drawing boards is to print up some long, thin stickers with www.opelaus.com on them. Stick them over the car yard's name on the rear number plate holder Click here to enlarge

By the way Turblue... that cartoon picture on the bottom left of the business card does in fact look like Frankie, but doesn't have the opel scepter and sheild that he wants Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah, the little dude looks like you paul Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Frankie9fingers
    Nah, the little dude looks like you paul Click here to enlarge
    haha I was hoping you wouldn't say that :wink:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    T-Shirts.... www.opelaus.com - I would wear it with pride (and pants) could be a good way to raise some cash too?

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A cap would be nice.

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    caps r easy done. most shopping centres have embroidery shops. they cost bout $20 to get them done.
    Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dregger/Christian already has OPELAUS flyers ala business card style to put under wipers. He would have the file so anyone who wants any perhaps email him and ask for the file so you can print quite a few out. As for T-Shirts, Hats etc etc i guess we would need someone to investigate how much, im guessing they wouldnt be too much to get done. It will all just depend how many get made at once.. the more the better off we are. Anyone with any design ideas?? Are there any member(s) that might be intereseted in looking after this area of the business/site Click here to enlarge . At least that people can forward designs/ideas and that member can investigate the possibility of things getting made?

Just my 2cents (opps they dont make them anymore do they Click here to enlarge )5cents worth lol

OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how about becoming apart of CAMS... insurance for track days etc... down fall is we would have to get a abn... etc....

you can get the snap-on tools seat covers made to order with a opelaus logo on it for around 70 bucks a set....

and poloshirt with logo's for around the 25 buck mark....
    Click here to enlarge

Thread Information