Hey guys i have a 2004 ts Astra CDX and it comes with traction control.

I dont have a switch and i want to have the option to be able to switch it off. Ive gone onto ebay and found someone who is selling the switch and the wiring loom however i dont know how to install it. I have searched through the forums and on other sites as well and im getting alot of mixed answers as to whether its possible or not or the install guides are pretty vague. some poeple say its just a matter of connecting a simple wire, some people say i wouldnt do it because its tied into other things like the abs and its really left me at a point where i dont know what would be the right way. Im happy to get a professional to do it as i dont want to f**k up my car for the sake of saving a bit of money. Has anyone done it and can anyone give me some concrete advice ? any ideas and help would be much appreciated Click here to enlarge

Thanks guys,

Pete
Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!