Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Wraith Click here to enlarge
    The model I had priced was 72,900 + 16,800 for the full features list + 4,485 stamp duty tax ( 5% of 89,700) + 1500 dealer delivery + 575 reg = 96,260...

It would be 93,760 for the MT

It would be 76,960 for the cheapest option and as you've stated a bit cheaper than the 135i, but it comes with nothing, when I looked at it - it needed at least 6k added onto it, to look and feel like an Audi on the inside...

ORC will differ depending on the final cost of the car - the threash hold is 57k.

Above this and it's 5% stamp duty, below and it's 4% and it's calculated on the final pricing including ALL additions/options, not the cars base model price.

Dealer delivery also varies significantly from brand to brand, some want as much as 3k - yes it's a joke...

Agree that the 135i seems a bargain for what you get comparatively speaking up against other Euro marks, that's why I brought up this TT comparison in the 1st place Click here to enlarge

I do hope that the TT pricing will change, it's one damn sexy car and I'd love to own one, but I doubt it will, because there are 2 new models coming - the TT/S and TT/RS both will compete with Porsche models, so price will remain very high...

If the oiler in the 125i can be boosted to 190kw that would be fantastic - and finally make more oiler converts Click here to enlarge
    I didnt know the 125i was fitted with an oiler...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by USC Click here to enlarge
    I didnt know the 125i was fitted with an oiler...
    Oops, Click here to enlarge sorry bout that, I somehow got into thinking it was a turbo diesel model...
    My rides: 2004 Opel/Bertone TS Astra turbo convertible - 2012 Mercedes Benz C204 C Class coupe
    Others: 2009 Honda City VTiL sedan - 2015 Fiat 500
    Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Participant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My old mans mrs just got one of these 135i convertibles.
    If i'm lucky I might be able to get my hands on it for the next GOR cruise.
    The power in these things is awesome, I only got to sit in the passenger seat last time though Click here to enlarge
    Opelised Silver SRiT 03

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Gus Click here to enlarge
    My old mans mrs just got one of these 135i convertibles.
    If i'm lucky I might be able to get my hands on it for the next GOR cruise.
    The power in these things is awesome, I only got to sit in the passenger seat last time though Click here to enlarge
    It sure is...

BMW quote 225kw/400nm - BUT from dozens of dyno runs, the fib is exposed...

Power is pretty much bang on 225kw, but they're pumping out more like 450nm !

Nearly all dyno runs I've seen on the 1 series forum of the stock cars, are producing 400nm or over at the wheels...still RWD only and without a proper LSD, alot of it goes to waste...

Some guys are fitting LSD's to their 135i's and major mods, I'll keep you all posted of the results Click here to enlarge

BTW the 135i vert is one of the best soft top verts out there IMHO, enjoy it, if you get the chance to get your hands on it Click here to enlarge
    My rides: 2004 Opel/Bertone TS Astra turbo convertible - 2012 Mercedes Benz C204 C Class coupe
    Others: 2009 Honda City VTiL sedan - 2015 Fiat 500
    Click here to enlarge

Thread Information