Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blueraven Click here to enlarge
    Wriath, the main brisbane dealer told me he would hand the keys to me that day if i wanted one, Virtually none of the sti's that are here are affected Click here to enlarge (and he had 4 in stock, and 2 demo's..none of which were in the range of vin numbers. he actually said it hadnt bothered sales much at all, production of these models is running so smoothly that even after all the cars they had to put on hold simply delayed delivery by 3-4 weeks.)

oh and i am taking one for a spin on friday Click here to enlarge....
    looks hot in white...
    Mandatory Pictures, I have only seen one in gun metal so far and it looked shit hot!

Oh did I mention my Astra handles 10 times better than a WRX..It does because I says it does. Click here to enlarge
    Megane RS 250 Trophee
    Megane RS F1.R

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rusole21 Click here to enlarge
    No your not saying that at all.Click here to enlarge

I agree that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Each to their own regards looks. Just think before you say crap. Then you wont say it.

nothing that I said was crap. I expressed my opinion only...does not mean someone else will not find the forester or wrx attractive.

I love liberties..gimme one anyday..Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TTEETT Click here to enlarge
    Mandatory Pictures, I have only seen one in gun metal so far and it looked shit hot!

Oh did I mention my Astra handles 10 times better than a WRX..It does because I says it does. Click here to enlarge
    im sorry but i seriously doubt that it will handle betta than a 4wd...ahaha

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rusole21 Click here to enlarge
    I was saying astra diesels where crap as an example. All i am saying is that yes this is a public forum with peoples "opinions" but when peoples opinions are based upon something incredibly stupid then those opinions are wrong. I wasnt saying that the astra diesel is crap for any other reason other to show that stupid statements are crap, and wrong. I happen to like the astra diesel. Not so much the shape of the AH because of the rear ingress due to the positioning of the door handle compared to the edge of the door. The rear door nearly hits ya in the head when you open it with the handle.

The thing i find annoying is that poeple stand by their purchases till the death because they spent alot of money on it and feel the need to justify it. I mean how many people dreamt when they where younger about gettin an Astra or Vecra? Doesnt mean they arent good cars but please gve credit where credit is due!
    I know, and you make valid points.
    Everyone is gonna have their opinion, and some will be more factually based through research or personal experience, others will be just an opinion.
    Now...remember kiddies...
    Fighting on the computer is like competing in the special olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded Click here to enlarge
    2007 Liberty STi
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blueraven Click here to enlarge
    Wriath, the main brisbane dealer told me he would hand the keys to me that day if i wanted one, Virtually none of the sti's that are here are affected Click here to enlarge (and he had 4 in stock, and 2 demo's..none of which were in the range of vin numbers. he actually said it hadnt bothered sales much at all, production of these models is running so smoothly that even after all the cars they had to put on hold simply delayed delivery by 3-4 weeks.)

oh and i am taking one for a spin on friday Click here to enlarge....
    looks hot in white...

Sounds good BR, please let us know what you think and how it drives/feels etc. I know you'll be impressed Click here to enlarge

It does look hot in white from pics I've seen...

So far I've seen silver, blue and red in the flesh, I love the silver and the red looked hot too Click here to enlarge

Sure would be nice to have a new vehicle for daily use you don't have to do much or anything at all to - to have stonking performance and all the creature comforts and interior kit and almost perfect practicality for a reasonable price too, well for me anyway Click here to enlarge
    My rides: 2004 Opel/Bertone TS Astra turbo convertible - 2012 Mercedes Benz C204 C Class coupe
    Others: 2009 Honda City VTiL sedan - 2015 Fiat 500
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Wraith Click here to enlarge
    Sure would be nice to have a new vehicle for daily use you don't have to do much or anything at all to - to have stonking performance and all the creature comforts and interior kit and almost perfect practicality for a reasonable price too, well for me anyway Click here to enlarge

How sweet...Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    http://carsguide.news.com.au/site/mo...?from=CG_email

Deliveries of 2.5-litre turbocharged Subarus have resumed after isolated incidents of engine knocking noise.
    The Subaru Technical Department has introduced a diagnostic test produced by the factory to identify cars with symptoms and the procedure was rolled out nationwide last week.

After investigating, Subaru determined the engine noise was due to engine wear.

Subaru Australia spokesman David Rowley says priority is being given to vehicles already with customers and customer vehicles awaiting delivery.

“Our customer relations department has proactively reacted to this issue,” he says.

Subaru is this week phoning and writing to owners of the 178 vehicles potentially affected.

Their cars are being booked into dealerships for a precautionary check at Subaru Australia's expense.

Any customers whose vehicle produces engine-knocking noise will be offered a loan car until their vehicles can be checked and fixed where necessary.

- Herald Sun
    2013 Ford Focus ST
    Calibra - The only car that will institutionalise you and send you broke in the mean time

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hasnt been any bad press at all about it that i've seen

well handled by subaru it appears
    *BTM* Opel Astra SRi 2.2L

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by glider
    A thread hasn't been recognized on OpelAus forums until BTM has posted in it at least 6 times
    "As a final incentive before giving up on a difficult task, try to imagine it successfully accomplished by someone you violently dislike"

K. Zenios

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by btm Click here to enlarge
    hasnt been any bad press at all about it that i've seen

well handled by subaru it appears
    +1

Well done indeed Click here to enlarge although as mentioned, it appears to have affected only a very small number of cars...

hmmmm, I could just imagine how a similar situation would be handled by GMH Click here to enlarge
    My rides: 2004 Opel/Bertone TS Astra turbo convertible - 2012 Mercedes Benz C204 C Class coupe
    Others: 2009 Honda City VTiL sedan - 2015 Fiat 500
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    on the forums i frequent, only 6 cars in the USA have been found to be affected, and 2 cars in australia...(these arent exactly fact, because i read it on the internet Click here to enlarge )

not bad considering it was thousands of cars in the batch.
    Subaru MY08 STi - Alpine white :whistle:
    Hammond to Clarkson: "if the STi is faster your gonna look like such a knob!"

209kw at all 4.

Thread Information