0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    k cool thanks

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The tyre factory you can get 18"s and reasonable (not amazing) tyres for $2kClick here to enlarge
    2007 Liberty STi
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by diesel110 Click here to enlarge
    The tyre factory you can get 18"s and reasonable (not amazing) tyres for $2kClick here to enlarge
    You can actually get a good set of 18's with good tyres for well under 2k these days....as low as $1,500 in fact - just shop around Click here to enlarge

My last set of - off the shelf 20's with 30 series low profile tyres cost me only $2,200 including a full new set of chrome lugs and CBL's and re-drilling and balancing and fitting !!!

There's so much more competition and outlets for wheels these days, even compared to just a few years ago, it has really driven the prices down - good news for us car buffs Click here to enlarge
    My rides: 2004 Opel/Bertone TS Astra turbo convertible - 2012 Mercedes Benz C204 C Class coupe
    Others: 2009 Honda City VTiL sedan - 2015 Fiat 500
    Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    18s are sooooooooo cheap these days cause everyone is getting 20s and up

Mine where 2500 4 years ago and rubber cost about $175 a tyre
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i went to the tyre factory and they quoted me 1200 for the whole pckage on a set of 17". I recon it was alright because the guy told me that the tyres he fits arent the cheapest but are good midrange. Might go back there and look into it a bit more. also i get the competition, he said he'll beat any price on any rim anytime. cant complain Click here to enlarge

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Vectracious Click here to enlarge
    and when they wear out, what can you afford to replace them with? Bridgestones, Goodyears? or some more awesome nankangs?
    going with bridgestone potenza's when i need to change around 180-220 each fitted. Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Post Whore
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tuzinski.LOUDNESS! Click here to enlarge
    going with bridgestone potenza's when i need to change around 180-220 each fitted. Click here to enlarge
    I'd like to know which back of the truck these Potenza's have falled off if you think your going to get them for 220/each.
    [/SIZE]Current: , 2012 Volvo XC90 3.2
    Ex's: MY13 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI, 2008 Honda CR-V Luxury, MY06 Volvo S40 T5 AWD, MY09 VW Passat R36 Family Truckster MY05 Subaru *sneeze* WRX Click here to enlarge , JSII Vectra CD 2.2, TS Astra CD "Olympic Edition"

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like to know which back of the truck these Potenza's have falled off if you think your going to get them for 220/each.
    the one that doesn't only deliver them to bridgestone stores Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'm about to change my rubbers on my 17s, i've looked around for bout a month, n these r the best prices i could find:-

Bridgestone Turanza ER300 - $189
    Bridgestone Adrenalin Potenza RE010 - $270
    BF Goodrich G Force - $195
    Hankook Ventus - $200
    Michelin Pilot Preceda - $273

all the prices above r 215/45/17s and includes fitting n balancing.
    these aren't the best tyres either!!!

LOUDNESS - u sure bout those prices for ur 18s? Click here to enlarge
    SOLD!! Soon to be Skoda Octavia vRS!
    Rieger Tuning Bodykit; Whiteline Rear Sway Bar; Whiteline Front Brace-Strut; Bilstein Heavyduty Strut Mounts; Koni Sports Shocks; Sports Ryder Performance Springs; DEPO Angel Eyes 5000k Xenons[/B]; Kamei Mesh Sports Grille; Hurricane Muffler; Hella FF50 Foglights; INXX Bonnet Lifters; 17x7.5" StarCorp Gunmetal 6;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As would I, because that means replacement 17" tyres for me from those guys should be about $90.....Bargin!

Thread Information