OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Convertible orders end today

Orders by Holden dealers for MY04 Convertible ended today for March build. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
    This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!

OpelAus Forum Regular 01CDsedan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

End of convertible

I wonder if there will be a convertible in the new model? It seems like they are reducing the number of variants they build, maybe Opel wanted to save on development costs? So far I have read in a few places that there will be no new sedan, and I am yet to hear anything about there being a new wagon or coupe expected either. Although last time round the wagon, coupe and convertible did appear a few years after the hatches and sedan did.
    Currently: no Opels
    Formerly: 2001 Astra CD sedan, 2003 Vectra CDX

I'm new here, please be nice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there is going to be a convertible model. it was shown in concept form in Autoexpress magazine in the UK. unfortunately, there are no pics online... well at least i haven't found them.

all i have is a small pic of the magazine cover. i'll post it on the groups.msn.com/opelaustralia site.[/img]

Thread Information