Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    $2900 just for the rims wen i was looking at getting the SRIT
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sssdriver Click here to enlarge
    God bless hoons, without them tying up police resources my methlab would have been raided aeons ago!:uhh:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by EL BURITO Click here to enlarge
    $2900 just for the rims wen i was looking at getting the SRIT
    Is that the price for the rims ordered through Spare Parts or the "upgrade" price for the rims if you purchase a new Astra with them on it?
    Old enough to know better . . . Too old to care!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by imay Click here to enlarge
    Is that the price for the rims ordered through Spare Parts or the "upgrade" price for the rims if you purchase a new Astra with them on it?
    as a upgrade without rubber on the AHG dealer order system
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sssdriver Click here to enlarge
    God bless hoons, without them tying up police resources my methlab would have been raided aeons ago!:uhh:

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bloody hell, this is all entirely useless!! At least $4000 for wheels on a Holden... nah ah. Won't be doing that at all. Im now reconsidering everything. Ive just got the delivered price from my source overseas who got me my previous grille on the Barina. He's quoted me $454 for four centre Opel caps for the current AH Turbo 18" rims and the replacement Opel grille shown in the pics... which is unpainted!!

So that means...

$454 for the grille and centre caps... (imported)
    $282 for the entire VXR look across the bottom from Holden (including honeycombe lower grille and chrome foglight surrounds and bezels)

=$736 including an unpainted grille.

I'm giving up on all of this!! Admittedly they're all genuine parts from dealers, but unless someone can help me with cheaper genuine parts... i don't know what to do. I don't really use Ebay... so i'm stuck
    Last edited by GreyRex; 19th December 2007 at 10:57 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Tfer Click here to enlarge
    I didn't check if these had sold yet or not..... but they are very available in the UK

http://forum.vectra-c.com/showthread.php?t=32416

http://forum.vectra-c.com/showthread.php?t=23865

Click here to enlarge
    They will fit any 5 stud Opel or SAAB for that matter - Go for it Click here to enlarge
    My rides: 2004 Opel/Bertone TS Astra turbo convertible - 2012 Mercedes Benz C204 C Class coupe
    Others: 2009 Honda City VTiL sedan - 2015 Fiat 500
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mizled_SRi Click here to enlarge
    Bloody hell, this is all entirely useless!! At least $4000 for wheels on a Holden... nah ah. Won't be doing that at all. Im now reconsidering everything. Ive just got the delivered price from my source overseas who got me my previous grille on the Barina. He's quoted me $454 for four centre Opel caps for the current AH Turbo 18" rims and the replacement Opel grille shown in the pics... which is unpainted!!

So that means...

$282 for the entire VXR look across the bottom from Holden (including honeycombe lower grille and chrome foglight surrounds and bezels)

I'm giving up on all of this!! Admittedly they're all genuine parts from dealers, but unless someone can help me with cheaper genuine parts... i don't know what to do. I don't really use Ebay... so i'm stuck
    Talk to Calibrated Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So that means...

i didnt know u could buy vxr parts from holden for a non hsv car...

hmm..dont go to holden...they are a ripp-off!

centre caps are about $50 each overhere..so what u r paying from overseas is not too bad....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The AH SRiT Holden had on display at the Brisbane Motorshow was exactly the same as the one pictured. Including the price of $3500 for the 19inch wheels (didnt mention anything about tyres).

This week got a quote for new tyres (Pirelli Dragons), and new wheels, as i am up for new tyres. I was quoted $3000 for a set of 4 18inch wheels and 4 Pirelli Dragons (these are slighty cheaper then the DunFlops that come standard on the SRiT)!

If $3500 includes tyres aswell. May well be worth the money. I have NEVER seen these wheels on ANY Astra over here! And i love them
    Click here to enlarge
    It's RED and it goes PPHSSSSS
    And as good as gone.....

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ishley Click here to enlarge
    The AH SRiT Holden had on display at the Brisbane Motorshow was exactly the same as the one pictured. Including the price of $3500 for the 19inch wheels (didnt mention anything about tyres).

This week got a quote for new tyres (Pirelli Dragons), and new wheels, as i am up for new tyres. I was quoted $3000 for a set of 4 18inch wheels and 4 Pirelli Dragons (these are slighty cheaper then the DunFlops that come standard on the SRiT)!

If $3500 includes tyres aswell. May well be worth the money. I have NEVER seen these wheels on ANY Astra over here! And i love them

mmm, you could be onto something there, to me they look better than the 19's on our VXR's - it is a pity about the cost, but then all factory wheels are ridiculously priced, you may have to fork out if you REALLY want them, as they're not common, there's little very chance of finding s/h ones floating around locally !
    My rides: 2004 Opel/Bertone TS Astra turbo convertible - 2012 Mercedes Benz C204 C Class coupe
    Others: 2009 Honda City VTiL sedan - 2015 Fiat 500
    Click here to enlarge

In the future, in the past, somewhere ......
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So that means...

*LOL* Yup! It's costly to Opelise. I paid 100 pounds for the entire VXR lower grilles from UK which included postage. So a touch over $200. I knew the upper grille will be costly. Hence why so many go for the Irmscher grilles.

Click here to enlarge
    "oooh Simon gets a turbo, this could be dangerous!" Mr Cali
    13 Opel Astra Select 1.6 [Mrs] |13 Golf GTi [Speedster] | 81 DMC [Cruiser] | 79 Lancia Beta Spyder [Resto]

Thread Information