Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
    OpelAus Post Whore
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Tfer Click here to enlarge
    But one thing almost set my mind totally at ease.... drove out of the dealership, about 100m down the road, display told me the front right foglight had blew.... yep, the old girl is back! Click here to enlarge

LOL!! Wouldnt be a Vectra with at least 1 blown headlight somewhere or other (used to have at least one out at all times in my B)

Glad she's back mate!
    [/SIZE]Current: , 2012 Volvo XC90 3.2
    Ex's: MY13 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI, 2008 Honda CR-V Luxury, MY06 Volvo S40 T5 AWD, MY09 VW Passat R36 Family Truckster MY05 Subaru *sneeze* WRX Click here to enlarge , JSII Vectra CD 2.2, TS Astra CD "Olympic Edition"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Wraith Click here to enlarge
    Happy for you it's all over Thomas.... Click here to enlarge

Bit of whack there with the cost and time it all took, but hey all's well that ends well Click here to enlarge
    Very true Ange Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by stevedee3 Click here to enlarge
    Hooray! Click here to enlarge
    Yay! Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by EL BURITO Click here to enlarge
    well u have your baby back
    And I am just like a proud "father" Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by poita Click here to enlarge
    great news thomas, absolutely great news.
    so glad u got ur baby back.
    they reckon that love is expensive lol
    Hellishly so..... but she won't come close to R though Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Vectracious Click here to enlarge
    LOL!! Wouldnt be a Vectra with at least 1 blown headlight somewhere or other (used to have at least one out at all times in my B)

Glad she's back mate!
    Thanks Pete..... the blown foggie made me feel so at home again..... Click here to enlarge

And this is why I am not interested in selling the Veccy......

Picked up R and one of her gorgeous female friends from the CBD last night, and the first words from S was....

"Hi Thomas..... god, what sort of car do you have, this is so nice... the leather is awesome"

R rolls her eyes and being a non car person, says quite simply, "its just a car S" and pokes her tongue out at me, in a way that I know she is playing.....

Hmmmm.... the Veccy for the old girl that she is, still impresses the ladies, and you just have to love that Click here to enlarge

Thanks for all your support, comments and suggestions.... I will trawel thru the thread to see who was closest, so that I can reward them... stay tuned. Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats on getting her back on the road all patched up and better again, its a good feeling when u get back in and out on the road aint it.

I was wondering if u forgot about the prize hehe, so i should just pm u my addy now should i LoL heheheClick here to enlarge (what is the prize first?)

Still making a good impression on the ladies hey sweet(unless your married then it sux hehe). so she is into leather hey did u go deeper into her love of leather?

SSS_Hoon
    Click here to enlarge
    ......all that work and still not enough killer wasps, So i'm in the hunt for more.....

Life Is A Bitch, Death Is A ****, That Comes For Everyone, When It Comes For You, Your Completely ****ed

"Soon to be adding to the family with a itty bitty bubby"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SSS_Hoon Click here to enlarge
    Congrats on getting her back on the road all patched up and better again, its a good feeling when u get back in and out on the road aint it.

I was wondering if u forgot about the prize hehe, so i should just pm u my addy now should i LoL heheheClick here to enlarge (what is the prize first?)

Still making a good impression on the ladies hey sweet(unless your married then it sux hehe). so she is into leather hey did u go deeper into her love of leather?

SSS_Hoon
    It is wonderful to have her back on the road.... so very different to the AH Astra I have been driving for the past 2+ months.Click here to enlarge

Prize is movie tickets.

As to the leather..... R loves the leather (that's all I need to know) and S is off limits Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah i used to hate leather in cars, from my parents old 70's LTD's it was crap, but the newer cars its really good and the heated seats are nice too.

My next car i think i would get the leather for sure.

SSS_Hoon
    Click here to enlarge
    ......all that work and still not enough killer wasps, So i'm in the hunt for more.....

Life Is A Bitch, Death Is A ****, That Comes For Everyone, When It Comes For You, Your Completely ****ed

"Soon to be adding to the family with a itty bitty bubby"

Thread Information