Page 7 of 82 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by R3N Click here to enlarge
    you're an idiot... seriously

Lap time of 7:38 around the Nordschleife puts it faster than alot of the supercars out there, even beats the 997 GT3 RS. Honestly, get a clue and stop posting when you obviously know nothing at all, alot of us are getting tired of it already.
    Mate I'm getting tired of your shit. I have a right to an opinion.

As for the lap time, the GTR is 1s quicker than the GT3 not the RS flavour. And a big lawl if I may at I have no clue. lawl Click here to enlarge

ps. I do realise a few dickheads around have a problem with my opinions so much that they decide to insult me, but hey that's your problem; I'm not the one who starts insultin anyone Click here to enlarge

pps. "get a clue" bwahahahahha Click here to enlarge GOLD!
    Last edited by bornwild; 28th October 2007 at 07:40 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    obviously you're referring to straight line acceleration because the GTR would absolutely rape the HSV around a track
    No shit....

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bornwild Click here to enlarge

ps. I do realise a few dickheads around have a problem with my opinions, but hey that's your problem; I ain't insultin anyone Click here to enlarge
    Read what you just wrote...
    Click here to enlarge
    VAULT
    vaultid.com

Mr D1 Reverse drift spec

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MatsHolden Click here to enlarge
    Read what you just wrote...
    Yes...ok, changed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bornwild Click here to enlarge
    As for the lap time, the GTR is 1s quicker than the GT3 not the RS flavour. And a big lawl if I may at I have no clue. lawl Click here to enlarge
    http://img113.imageshack.us/my.php?image=87kn.jpg

If the GT3 manages a time of 7:48, 7:42 at best, I'd doubt the RS could shave 10 seconds off the GT3's time, 5 is doable but still... you're comparing a car that's 1/3(?) of the value that would give you similar performance

like i said... get a clue
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As good as this car will be in standard form I can't wait to see what some of the Japanese and American tuning houses will create using this as a base.

How long do you think it will be until we see 1000HP versions getting around?

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I'll give it a week.........
    BroTek Performance Pty Ltd

Current:
    2003 Astra SRi Turbo & 2004 Barina SXi
    Ex's: 2001 Astra CD & 2001 Astra SRi 2.2, plus a long list of non Opels...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think all of us can't deny that this is one hell of a car whether you like it or not.......

At the Tokyo launch, it was the most anticipated car and it out shined everything else by miles, including the new Evo and Sti.

Bornwild in terms of bang for buck, this is an 11sec machine straight off the showroom floor, with 1st rate handling built in and I've read it has lots of tunabilty left to play with - fantastic, as always with hi-po Jap cars, the figures on paper are at the conservative end Click here to enlarge

There are only a handful of other cars you could buy that have that kind of performance and handling stock standard and they all cost 2,3 or 4 times as much, that's what it will be realistically compared to.

As Ian has already mentioned, despite its performance prowess, it is also a genuinely everyday driveable car.

To this end, it may have been one of the governing factors to fit it with an 'automated manual' only instead of offering a traditional clutch and stick shift manual, I certainly have no probs with that, as it does not affect its performance and DSG or SST type transmissions are becoming more common and will probably one day totally replace old school manuals....

If you were to buy a future HSV VE Coupe (which will no doubt be at or over 100k for the top HSV model) and add aftermarket forced induction to make it capable of 11sec it will not be as good a comparison, cost wise anymore, nor will it ever match the tractability and handling of the GT-R no matter how much money you pour into it and if something goes wrong, your on your own, as the warranty will be long voided.....

In my eyes I truly see this new GT-R as a complete package, super performance, handling, looks, kit, driveability etc. etc. you could buy one and just leave it alone, it already has everything, although I doubt owners will leave the engine alone Click here to enlarge and it's price although still too much for most of us, does put it in reach of much more people than similar performance Porshes or Ferraris Click here to enlarge

Can't wait to see this car in the metal, personally I think that it'll look even better in pearl white or red duco, compared to the grey on the car pictured here Click here to enlarge
    My rides: 2004 Opel/Bertone TS Astra turbo convertible - 2012 Mercedes Benz C204 C Class coupe
    Others: 2009 Honda City VTiL sedan - 2015 Fiat 500
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wraith I agree with ya mate. Click here to enlarge I love the GT-R's specs. I just like to have a different opinion for the sake of discussion Click here to enlarge

Anyhow, Ang...what happened to the 3 different flavours of the GT-R?Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://img113.imageshack.us/my.php?image=87kn.jpg

If the GT3 manages a time of 7:48, 7:42 at best, I'd doubt the RS could shave 10 seconds off the GT3's time, 5 is doable but still... you're comparing a car that's 1/3(?) of the value that would give you similar performance

like i said... get a clue
    GT3-RS is a very different car to GT3...laps Nordschleife about 12s quicker(AutoBild, 2007) than the GT3. And is about $300k...but yeah

Anyhow....we were talking about pure performance cars, GT3 RS is the best you can get for the money. The GT-R is a cruiser with very sporty capabilities Click here to enlarge but not a true performance car.

Thread Information