Page 55 of 82 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SSS_Hoon Click here to enlarge
    yeah not sure im a fan of that colour all that much (maybe its the pics) i think the White is still the choice pick for me at the moment, maybe blue or red also.

SSS_Hoon

White is still the No.1 seller - my fav. colour is still the red Click here to enlarge

No blue colour option with the GT-R - yet !!!!

I've read blue will be offered for the V-Spec. Click here to enlarge
    My rides: 2004 Opel/Bertone TS Astra turbo convertible - 2012 Mercedes Benz C204 C Class coupe
    Others: 2009 Honda City VTiL sedan - 2015 Fiat 500
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that makes sense as blue was a Vspec option colour or N1 was the blue oh not sure but still.

Yeah the red is nice, but after owning a red car dont think my next one should be red, but that goes for white too as the GTI is white, oh well that is her car so that dosn't count now does it.

SSS_Hoon
    Click here to enlarge
    ......all that work and still not enough killer wasps, So i'm in the hunt for more.....

Life Is A Bitch, Death Is A ****, That Comes For Everyone, When It Comes For You, Your Completely ****ed

"Soon to be adding to the family with a itty bitty bubby"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SSS_Hoon Click here to enlarge
    that makes sense as blue was a Vspec option colour or N1 was the blue oh not sure but still.

Yeah the red is nice, but after owning a red car dont think my next one should be red, but that goes for white too as the GTI is white, oh well that is her car so that dosn't count now does it.

SSS_Hoon
    Agree, because my current everyday ride is red, I'm leaning towards choosing white as my next colour - it looks great on most new car designs anyway Click here to enlarge

As for the GT-R it's a damn hard choice, as it looks good in most colours, picking one is a difficult choice...

I'd be choosing between the vibrant red, pearl white and ultimate metal silver Click here to enlarge

In my eyes, these lighter/brighter colours really show off the shape and lines of the car to good effect Click here to enlarge
    My rides: 2004 Opel/Bertone TS Astra turbo convertible - 2012 Mercedes Benz C204 C Class coupe
    Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Saw a pink dunkin doughnut GTR driving through the national park at Heathcote the other day...Dunno about pink though Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the wife seen the CRD(i think it was) out near her work at silverwater last week must of been testing it or something as she said it was just driving up and down the street.

Yeah the darker colours seem to hide the lines of the GTR i think that is why i don't really like the last pics you posted of them.

Although the pics i seen of the Haltch one(assuming its the ultimate metal silver or gunmetal) looked ok, i guess it depends on the lighting and where your looking at it from i guess.

our next car realistically will either be a Lib GT wagon or a CX7 not sure if the CX7 comes in white but odnt think it would look that good anyway, but the lib wagon will be white she loves the sub white.

SSS_Hoon
    Click here to enlarge
    ......all that work and still not enough killer wasps, So i'm in the hunt for more.....

Life Is A Bitch, Death Is A ****, That Comes For Everyone, When It Comes For You, Your Completely ****ed

"Soon to be adding to the family with a itty bitty bubby"

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jackson Click here to enlarge
    Saw a pink dunkin doughnut GTR driving through the national park at Heathcote the other day...Dunno about pink though Click here to enlarge
    thats the donut king car Click here to enlarge
    they built it for targa tasmania
    had suspension problems and had to pull out of the race
    2013 Ford Focus ST
    Calibra - The only car that will institutionalise you and send you broke in the mean time

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by poita Click here to enlarge
    thats the donut king car Click here to enlarge
    they built it for targa tasmania
    had suspension problems and had to pull out of the race
    LOL was going to say the same Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to buy a Red oneClick here to enlarge ...

do you think the built quality will be better than the pulsar N16..specially the later series with different rear lights...they were horrible..trim/rubber/plastics looked really cheap.
    Last edited by USC; 22nd May 2008 at 04:56 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by USC Click here to enlarge
    I want to buy a Red oneClick here to enlarge ...

do you think the built quality will be better than the pulsar N16..specially the later series with different rear lights...they were horrible..trim/rubber/plastics looked really cheap.
    Reds my choice too Click here to enlarge

Ummm, yes I do think the build quality will be better than an N16 Pulsar LOL...

BTW I had an N14 Pulsar from new (purchased in '92) for 6 years, it was a great car, none of it fell apart either, very reliable, never missed a beat Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Forum Regular Orion_996's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought i read its because they couldn't find tyres that fit the regulations once the ones on the car got worn, not suspension fault, it was in this months motor mag. Also they were running 23rd in the class after a few stages, before their tyres were worn out. Thats just what i read in the article, didn't say nothing about the suspension... Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Opel is no more - Was: 2003 Opel Astra Turbo
    Mazda is no more - Was: 2006 Mazda MPS 6
    ... Now: '12 Skoda Fabia Monte Carlo in Red ...

Thread Information