OpelAus Forum Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Site sponsorship

Has any one thought about asking places like tcca motorsport ,emtech automotive , carshine etc about possible sponsorship of opelaus??
    Maybe have they logo on the front page??? and also our site linked to theres???
    If they gave members a discount maybe we would look to buy from them instead of over seas
    Just a thought

Ideas :roll: :roll:
    Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
    This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!

Anonymous
    sounds doable

would also raise their sales aswell...

Anonymous
    I think it's definately a good idea to seek out some sponsorship, but it probably won't happen (in any major way) until the club is registered/incorporated as an organisation with the Department of Fair Trading.
    I don't think businesses can claim the costs relating to the sponsorship (i.e discounts etc) as a tax deduction if the group they're sponsoring isn't a registered organisation. As a result, they're more likely to steer away from us in favour of other bigger clubs/groups which are registered as organisations (most of the bigger clubs are these days) for sponsorships...for the time being at least.
    I'd like to be wrong about that though, so perhaps it still wouldn't hurt to try Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Forum Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah can see your point , ive got no idea about the legal side of it , just thought that seeing as though Opels are not as popular as say a WRX then the shops that do sell stuff that would suit us could become more known to members thus more sales , and for us a discount .

Just thought id guage some oppinions :P

Anonymous
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mr_astra
    Yeah can see your point , ive got no idea about the legal side of it , just thought that seeing as though Opels are not as popular as say a WRX then the shops that do sell stuff that would suit us could become more known to members thus more sales , and for us a discount .

Just thought id guage some oppinions :P
    Don't get me wrong mate, it's a great idea and it would be tops if we could pull it off some day and get some added support for the group, it's just not as easy as it sounds...
    Still, who knows, they may be willing to give us some sort of 'word of mouth' discount similar to what you're suggesting. I mean if we plug their products on here and drum up some business for them, they might be willing to be a little more generous with their pricing towards us as a group (perhaps in a group buy situation). At the end of the day, it never hurts to ask... Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Forum Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah your totally right , i know it is a big ask but i suppose if you never ask you will never know !!! LOL

thanks for your oppinions too man 8)

Thread Information