Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: New Wrx

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rusole21 Click here to enlarge
    what do you expect? you said you want to drive the manual and they dont have it. so why waste your time and theirs mate? they are completely different cars. do you know how many people like you go in tryin to have joyrides in their new cars? hundreds!! and the fact is they are selling the new wrx like hot cakes!

if ya want to drive a particular car make an appointment and go in. then they will have the car and wont be wasting anyones time. their time is more valuable than yours if you have time to be just checkin it out and wanting a drive.
    what do reckon i expect, mate? i expect the salesman to try and sell a car.. that is his job, right? it was a used car, not a new one.. and all i was wanting was to see how it felt on the road, i know how a car changes gears.. besides, he may have even sold me the auto if i liked it.. but no, the guy couldnt be bothered, so **** him..

so no, it's not wasting their time, and no it's not wasting mine.. they could have had a sale, now they wont, simple, i'll go to the next dealer with a used liberty and drive theirs, and if i like, i'll buy it..

i dont give a shit how many new wrx's they sell, it's still ugly compared to the last model..

and there's a little difference between going for a joyride and actually test driving a car.. think before you post, mate..
    Last edited by oneightoo; 5th October 2007 at 11:48 AM.
    Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Post Whore
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oneightoo Click here to enlarge
    what do reckon i expect, mate? i expect the salesman to try and sell a car.. that is his job, right? it was a used car, not a new one.. and all i was wanting was to see how it felt on the road, i know how a car changes gears.. besides, he may have even sold me the auto if i liked it.. but no, the guy couldnt be bothered, so **** him..
    +1

Had the same thing happen when I bought my Vectra.... 1st dealer wouldn't give me the time of day and treated me like crap. Maybe coz I was young, maybe coz I wasn't wearing a suit. So I just went along to the next Holden dealer where the salesman was very helpful and I signed the paperwork for my new Vectra that very day. Not only that, but that same dealership has also now sold my Dad 2 Berlina's and he's picking up his new VE Calais in a few months.

Sure, dealers have to deal with ****wits coming in to waste their time, but they need to at least attempt to make some effort so they don't lose what could be a legitimate sale.
    [/SIZE]Current: , 2012 Volvo XC90 3.2
    Ex's: MY13 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI, 2008 Honda CR-V Luxury, MY06 Volvo S40 T5 AWD, MY09 VW Passat R36 Family Truckster MY05 Subaru *sneeze* WRX Click here to enlarge , JSII Vectra CD 2.2, TS Astra CD "Olympic Edition"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Vectracious Click here to enlarge
    +1

Had the same thing happen when I bought my Vectra.... 1st dealer wouldn't give me the time of day and treated me like crap. Maybe coz I was young, maybe coz I wasn't wearing a suit. So I just went along to the next Holden dealer where the salesman was very helpful and I signed the paperwork for my new Vectra that very day. Not only that, but that same dealership has also now sold my Dad 2 Berlina's and he's picking up his new VE Calais in a few months.

Sure, dealers have to deal with ****wits coming in to waste their time, but they need to at least attempt to make some effort so they don't lose what could be a legitimate sale.
    exactly....
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok im sorry but they way you said i wanted to drive the manual but they didnt have it, but i still wanted to drive the auto made me think you where just joy ridin. also i assumed you where drivin the new liberty. i do think before i post but sometimes get so annoyed with the crap written on this forum. with people sayin crap like "i want a evo that ways less that 1300kg" then says "the plastics are so cheap". SHUTUP!!

also dont settle for somethin you dont really want!! there are manuals out there so dont get an auto because thats what they had. i have also experienced this from salesman but ya just have to be real sure of yourself and tell them what you want and when you want it. swear at em and say "i wanna fricken drive now mate!".

i also adree the last model was better re: the new wrx but the thing is that this is appealing to a larger demographic of people and is probbably a better car. (i have driven it). pos be gettin a new car soon.
    dose for a day

or bov for a lifetime?

i think i know which one i'll choose. Haterz

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i should have been clearer in my post..
    Click here to enlarge

Carseldine, Brisbane - Ex Cape Town, South Africa
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Alpine rep just bought a new WRX in silver...gonna be fully worked with Alpine gear. cant wait to see it when its done.
    www.wolf4x4.com.au

OpelAus Post Whore
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    i do think before i post but sometimes get so annoyed with the crap written on this forum. with people sayin crap like "i want a evo that ways less that 1300kg" then says "the plastics are so cheap". SHUTUP!!

ROFLMAO :clap: Click here to enlarge
    [/SIZE]Current: , 2012 Volvo XC90 3.2
    Ex's: MY13 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI, 2008 Honda CR-V Luxury, MY06 Volvo S40 T5 AWD, MY09 VW Passat R36 Family Truckster MY05 Subaru *sneeze* WRX Click here to enlarge , JSII Vectra CD 2.2, TS Astra CD "Olympic Edition"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    with people sayin crap like "i want a evo that ways less that 1300kg" then says "the plastics are so cheap". SHUTUP!!

i want an evo/sti with full leather and all options, with 350kw, 19" wheels, r-comp tyres, flappy paddle dual clutch whizzbang gearbox that weighs under a tonne and costs as much as a barina. also needs a switch for 500kw for when some p plater in a gtr thinks he can keep up.

oh and i want it in black pearl colour that shines dark candy blue in the sunlight.

Click here to enlarge is that too much to ask?
    Subaru MY08 STi - Alpine white :whistle:
    Hammond to Clarkson: "if the STi is faster your gonna look like such a knob!"

209kw at all 4.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blueraven Click here to enlarge
    i want an evo/sti with full leather and all options, with 350kw, 19" wheels, r-comp tyres, flappy paddle dual clutch whizzbang gearbox that weighs under a tonne and costs as much as a barina. also needs a switch for 500kw for when some p plater in a gtr thinks he can keep up.

oh and i want it in black pearl colour that shines dark candy blue in the sunlight.

Click here to enlarge is that too much to ask?
    With the right amount of money - most certainly not sir...... Click here to enlarge

Seriously though, I agree with the main point above, this threads got some serious nonsense posts in it !

Anyways, not long now before we see the debut in Japan of the new Sti and find out more about it.

Evo 10 is out, there's a big spread on it in todays Herald sun cars guide....
    My rides: 2004 Opel/Bertone TS Astra turbo convertible - 2012 Mercedes Benz C204 C Class coupe
    Others: 2009 Honda City VTiL sedan - 2015 Fiat 500
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok im sorry but they way you said i wanted to drive the manual but they didnt have it, but i still wanted to drive the auto made me think you where just joy ridin. also i assumed you where drivin the new liberty. i do think before i post but sometimes get so annoyed with the crap written on this forum. with people sayin crap like "i want a evo that ways less that 1300kg" then says "the plastics are so cheap". SHUTUP!!
    Click here to enlargeyou sayin I'm talking shit?

Thread Information