Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Anonymous
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by gforce
    Hi Kid_Sri,

Have you tried the standard Sri and compared the two? Are the chip and cam together as a package? I didn't know opc already makes a chip for it, how does she go!!? Click here to enlarge
    I dunno if the Guy who used to own it got the Cam and Chip as a Package.
    I've put it up against Standard Astra SRi and Mine has More Torque and It makes more Noise :P @ around 4500rpm. Its like a VTEC, It hits 4000 and It will take a Frieght Train to stop it..

Anonymous
    the highway figure the manufactures qoute isnt the same sort of hw driving you will ever do think its at about 90 kmph

Anonymous
    [quote="KID_SRi"]
    Hi Kid_Sri,

I've put it up against Standard Astra SRi and Mine has More Torque and It makes more Noise :P @ around 4500rpm. Its like a VTEC, It hits 4000 and It will take a Frieght Train to stop it..
    Cool... are you in syd? I am really interested to see the difference! let's have a drag next time :wink:

I tried once to do 90km for abt a quarter of a tank when it's full, but i know it is not acurate as the indicator drops really slowly when it's full and really fast when it is empty

smyley69
    I got a 02 SRi engine Auto (Convertible) and changed exhaust, air filter (panel) and chipped it up. Town went from low 9s to high 9s (unless really standing on it all the time) and highway didn't change much still get low to mid 7s at 110-120. Depends if I'm catching rays or not. Mods made a huge difference - very very happy!

Anonymous
    [quote="gforce"]
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by KID_SRi
    Hi Kid_Sri,

Cool... are you in syd? I am really interested to see the difference! let's have a drag next time :wink:

I tried once to do 90km for abt a quarter of a tank when it's full, but i know it is not acurate as the indicator drops really slowly when it's full and really fast when it is empty
    As ya probably already know, I'm in Melb. and I don't have a Licence no more and wont do for a While :cry:

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best i've done is ~6L/100K's in manual 2.2L thats on the freeway included overtaking @ 160 or so, so very true figure... worst is about 15L/100k's, need lotsa traffic and hard driving to that tho, was quite an effort, i nearly fell over when i saw the consumption, rofl Click here to enlarge
    normally about 8/100k's Click here to enlarge (thats mostly medium density traffic driving too)
    Aaron
    Astra SRi 2003
    Lumma Grill
    Headlight eyelids
    Colour Coding
    Turbo Mags
    Eibach
    LED dash/interior
    ICE Click here to enlarge
    *I choose to reject your reality and substitute my own*

Anonymous
    hi Aaron,

over what range of the dial did you average the 6l/100km!? was that out of the whole tank?

your fuel consumption do VARY a bit! the worst I have ever got was 12l/100km

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was over 1250kms!!!
    It was from noosa back to here... Going there was about 7L/100 wasn't in THAT much of a rush either way, probably more on the way back tho... as overtaking caravans and the like... Depends on where i'm driving, if it's a regular week, it's usually around 8/100k's Click here to enlarge
    Aaron
    Astra SRi 2003
    Lumma Grill
    Headlight eyelids
    Colour Coding
    Turbo Mags
    Eibach
    LED dash/interior
    ICE Click here to enlarge
    *I choose to reject your reality and substitute my own*

Thread Information