Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yet another n00bie

Hey all,
    good to finally see a forum that has some helpful advice about the Astras...this is the only one that i have found at all helpful.
    Well most important info....The ride....2007 Holden Astra CDTi 6 spd manual...stock...other than a 12" clarion sub in the boot. I am looking to put 19"s on it and have the funds available just can't push myself over that little ledge to be commited enough to actually get them as it's a big expense for purely aesthetic gain...but i'm sure they look SWEET Click here to enlarge

As for me, i'm 19 (in 2 days), live in the outer east burbs of melbourne, go to uni and am really looking forward to coming on one of the victorian cruises, it's good to be amongst kin who truly realise the potential of the cars.

I think i've wasted enough of your time....thanks for reading and i'll catch up with the melbournians soon.

Later!
    Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
    This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome! Sounds like you certainly have some nice plans for your CDTi. What colour is it???

Any questions about your car, just ask. I am more then sure there are other Diesel heads around here.
    Click here to enlarge
    It's RED and it goes PPHSSSSS
    And as good as gone.....

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sorry...forgot to say....it's pannacotta (the goldy silver)....wasn't my first preference but i had already been stuffed around waiting for another car for 3 months so the quicker it was the better...it looks really good though so i'm happy.

I don't have any specific questions other than what the stud pattern is....5*110??? other than that my questions are very general...just interested in what sorta mods people are getting...prices...and where from if they are in melbourne Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by diesel110 Click here to enlarge
    Sorry...forgot to say....it's pannacotta (the goldy silver)....wasn't my first preference but i had already been stuffed around waiting for another car for 3 months so the quicker it was the better...it looks really good though so i'm happy.

I don't have any specific questions other than what the stud pattern is....5*110??? other than that my questions are very general...just interested in what sorta mods people are getting...prices...and where from if they are in melbourne Click here to enlarge

Welcome, good choice of car ;p, yeah stud pattern is 5 on 110 i found that to get rims i would have to get them custom drilled, makes them expensive.
    Shoey 85

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome mate. We'll get you approved for the Vic site ASAP. Everything Vic related is on there, so you'll find it helpful.

Cheers
    Mat (Vic Admin)
    Click here to enlarge
    VAULT
    vaultid.com

Mr D1 Reverse drift spec

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to Opelaus diesel110.... and enjoy your time here Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    welcome to the site mate, congrats on the purchase!
    *BTM* Opel Astra SRi 2.2L

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by glider
    A thread hasn't been recognized on OpelAus forums until BTM has posted in it at least 6 times
    "As a final incentive before giving up on a difficult task, try to imagine it successfully accomplished by someone you violently dislike"

K. Zenios

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to OpelAus and congrats! Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Birthday Present

Woo....well i'm now 19....and my parents didn't get me a greenbox for my birthday....nor a set of 19"s....i have to say i'm thoroughly disappointed Click here to enlarge although not surprised. 19"s for my 19th....well....i think it fits....Click here to enlarge .

Anyway...being more serious...i am genuinely considering a greenbox. But as it's my first car, and i payed for it by myself etc, i wanna be completely certain that there's going to be no problems....and what does holden think about it? does it void your warranty? would i have to change my insurance?

Silly questions i know but i may as well get all the facts...

Thanx in advance for anyone who lends me a hand.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by diesel110 Click here to enlarge
    Woo....well i'm now 19....and my parents didn't get me a greenbox for my birthday....nor a set of 19"s....i have to say i'm thoroughly disappointed Click here to enlarge although not surprised. 19"s for my 19th....well....i think it fits....Click here to enlarge .

Anyway...being more serious...i am genuinely considering a greenbox. But as it's my first car, and i payed for it by myself etc, i wanna be completely certain that there's going to be no problems....and what does holden think about it? does it void your warranty? would i have to change my insurance?

Silly questions i know but i may as well get all the facts...

Thanx in advance for anyone who lends me a hand.

well what Holden dont know dont hurt, i sugest that you remove it when you get the car serviced, insurance you could just try them out tell them its for economy.
    Shoey 85

Thread Information