Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does the VXR have seat-height adjustment?

Watch???...

http://media.drive.com.au/?rid=28460
    Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
    This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!
    Petrol is for the weak
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes they do have a adjustable seat. its a common problem that all tall people find with the coupe body line.

a decent review all in all.
    2007 HSV VXR Arden Blue
    My Other toy is a 2013 Yamaha FX SHO Waverunner!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeh, that's true, if you really love the car, but your very tall, you'll put up with being a little cramped Click here to enlarge

We have alot of Cali owners here who are around 6'4" and have no complaints, I'm sure the AH hatch has more head room than a Cali Click here to enlarge
    My rides: 2004 Opel/Bertone TS Astra turbo convertible - 2012 Mercedes Benz C204 C Class coupe
    Others: 2009 Honda City VTiL sedan - 2015 Fiat 500
    Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Participant Poogene2001's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Geeez, doesn't he go on about the lack of home-grown appeal?
    Surely its the opposite? I dont want something with the build quality of our locally built tractors... Id like something that came out of the Opel Performance Centre. Infact, why not save the $80 of badges on the front and back all together and let us have an Opel Astra OPC??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never thought about the headroom - im only 5Ft7 lol

Back is even worse though, Ive had friends in the back and even shortish people find it low.... I guess its only once in a blue moon that anyone sits in the back though - but if u want room - dont get a coupe!

All in all - a descent review....

OpelAus Post Whore
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Poogene2001 Click here to enlarge
    Geeez, doesn't he go on about the lack of home-grown appeal?
    Surely its the opposite? I dont want something with the build quality of our locally built tractors... Id like something that came out of the Opel Performance Centre. Infact, why not save the $80 of badges on the front and back all together and let us have an Opel Astra OPC??
    Hehehe yeah - keeps going on about the typical HSV buyer - yeah so in 2017 the car would have dropped in price enough to be affordable to some fat Bogan from Frankston to hoon around in.... Click here to enlarge
    [/SIZE]Current: , 2012 Volvo XC90 3.2
    Ex's: MY13 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI, 2008 Honda CR-V Luxury, MY06 Volvo S40 T5 AWD, MY09 VW Passat R36 Family Truckster MY05 Subaru *sneeze* WRX Click here to enlarge , JSII Vectra CD 2.2, TS Astra CD "Olympic Edition"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pretty good review...

my boss is way taller than him... and when he jumped in i had the seat right down to the floor for him and he had no problems with the height... but he did have problems with the leg room hahahaha
    Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Post Whore
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    A lot of it comes to different body shapes - eg dad and me are roughly the same height - if I get into his car, I need to move the seat back, but raise the height - I've got longer legs but a shorter upperbody - dare I say it, but Toby Hagon or whatever has got a longer upper body? I've sat in the coupe and had heaps of head room and I'm 6 foot.
    [/SIZE]Current: , 2012 Volvo XC90 3.2
    Ex's: MY13 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI, 2008 Honda CR-V Luxury, MY06 Volvo S40 T5 AWD, MY09 VW Passat R36 Family Truckster MY05 Subaru *sneeze* WRX Click here to enlarge , JSII Vectra CD 2.2, TS Astra CD "Olympic Edition"

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    About time that there was a fair review. Thats about the 4th one i have seen in oz thats been fair and just. Finally though a review were the Golf GTi is used to bench mark against. I totally hate how they Bench Mark everything (That includes Bench marking the GTi Against the XR5 MPS3 Renualt Sport Megane)
    2007 HSV VXR Arden Blue
    My Other toy is a 2013 Yamaha FX SHO Waverunner!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I was looking buying a VXR, I found the seat adjustments the Same as the "G". I'm 6ft and had no problem what so ever. I think it would be a bit different if Nick (Degen_Astra) drove one, He's 6ft 7in. But remarkably, He could fit & comfortably sit in a BMW Mini Cooper. He just had to have the seat right back.

Thread Information