Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestions Box

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not that my opinion means anything here, but i agree with shaun i think there should be a seperate section for the VXR, there is a seperate section for ICE so why not the VXR as the VXR is more relavant to the forum then the ICE section is.

You say that the VXR can just be talked about in the Turbo section, well i say that the ICE can be talked about in the section for the car that the question is about, why is that not done? well its not done that way so that if you know your after a ICE question you can go there and post or search before you post and select ICE so you dont have to search through endless pages of post's to look for a answer to your question.

Same thing goes for the VXR or even the SRiT for that matter, the turbo section should have its own sub sections in it maybe 1 for the VXR 1 for the SRiT's with even maybe sub sections in that for the G and H variants, and maybe just a general turbo section for general questions in regards to turbos or even different cars other then Holdens.

If its a matter of not wanting to or its too hard to sift through the current threads to move them to the correct spots (if the changes were to go ahead) well don't move them just leave them there or only move the most relavant ones into the new section and call the current section the genral section.

Anyway something to think about.

OMG did i actually think that up and post it up?

SSS_Hoon
    Click here to enlarge
    ......all that work and still not enough killer wasps, So i'm in the hunt for more.....

Life Is A Bitch, Death Is A ****, That Comes For Everyone, When It Comes For You, Your Completely ****ed

"Soon to be adding to the family with a itty bitty bubby"

OpelAus Post Whore
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    SSSHoon, your opinion does count, otherwise this topic would not exist. Click here to enlarge

ICE can cross over to different models - so someone who has an Astra might not check the Corsa or Vectra forums to read about ICE - and may miss out on a good tip or a hint - and lets face it, ICE is a huge thing for some people - hence it can benefit a lot more than 8 people out of 1000.

Again, thanks for the suggestion Shaun, but for now, there will not be a VXR section. Using the Corsa VXR as a reason because it may come to Australia isn't good enough, and the SRiT and VXR aren't that different. All VXR discussion can carry on in the Turbo section.
    [/SIZE]Current: , 2012 Volvo XC90 3.2
    Ex's: MY13 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI, 2008 Honda CR-V Luxury, MY06 Volvo S40 T5 AWD, MY09 VW Passat R36 Family Truckster MY05 Subaru *sneeze* WRX Click here to enlarge , JSII Vectra CD 2.2, TS Astra CD "Olympic Edition"

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Vectracious Click here to enlarge
    SSSHoon, your opinion does count, otherwise this topic would not exist. Click here to enlarge

ICE can cross over to different models - so someone who has an Astra might not check the Corsa or Vectra forums to read about ICE - and may miss out on a good tip or a hint - and lets face it, ICE is a huge thing for some people - hence it can benefit a lot more than 8 people out of 1000.

Again, thanks for the suggestion Shaun, but for now, there will not be a VXR section. Using the Corsa VXR as a reason because it may come to Australia isn't good enough, and the SRiT and VXR aren't that different. All VXR discussion can carry on in the Turbo section.

Considering the Turbo Section has grown in the last 4 or so years due to more members coming on board. I remember when i purchased my SRi T there were only a Handful of members back in the day. Over time the VXR crowd will grow. We are finding that with the hsvvxr.com forum . Considering there are only 200 units in the country you cant expect the numbers to be high. I think it will make it easier as SSS Hoon has pointed out when trying to find information related to either the SRi T and the VXR which will make life easier for the members over all. Its not about Being an exclisive section for the VXR owners but just making life easier for both VXR and SRi T Members .

I see what your saying about the numbers which i understand but i think with out change and fresh ideas things become old and people get board with the same thing.
    2007 HSV VXR Arden Blue
    My Other toy is a 2013 Yamaha FX SHO Waverunner!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh well we tried and offered a sugestion to make the site that bit more user friendly and was shot down in a blaze of glory.

Maybe if it was someone else that had mentioned it it might of got the ok....

LoL

SSS_Hoon
    Click here to enlarge
    ......all that work and still not enough killer wasps, So i'm in the hunt for more.....

Life Is A Bitch, Death Is A ****, That Comes For Everyone, When It Comes For You, Your Completely ****ed

OpelAus Post Whore
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SSS_Hoon Click here to enlarge

Good to see paranoia and conjecture is alive and well Click here to enlarge
    [/SIZE]Current: , 2012 Volvo XC90 3.2
    Ex's: MY13 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI, 2008 Honda CR-V Luxury, MY06 Volvo S40 T5 AWD, MY09 VW Passat R36 Family Truckster MY05 Subaru *sneeze* WRX Click here to enlarge , JSII Vectra CD 2.2, TS Astra CD "Olympic Edition"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Vectracious Click here to enlarge
    Good to see paranoia and conjecture is alive and well Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge now would it really be OpelAus if it wasnt :dance:

SSS_Hoon
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SSS_Hoon Click here to enlarge
    Oh well we tried and offered a sugestion to make the site that bit more user friendly and was shot down in a blaze of glory.

LoL

SSS_Hoon
    get glenn to ask...
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pauly,

Not my place to set this up, so I thought you might like to get it started. Has anyone thought of adding Opel Aus to Facebook?

Would be a good way for members to join the group and we can put faces to the names and get to know each other a little more.
    Click here to enlarge
    Ex Opel Owner: 2006 Opel Tigra Twin Top

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Tigra Click here to enlarge
    Pauly,

Not my place to set this up, so I thought you might like to get it started. Has anyone thought of adding Opel Aus to Facebook?

Would be a good way for members to join the group and we can put faces to the names and get to know each other a little more.
    there's this one.... http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2369752146
    Click here to enlarge

[ OOD33 ] <3's [ 57U-OO ]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dee Click here to enlarge
    I was thinking of getting one thats OpelAus group releated, not just open to any person who wants to join.

i.e. to be part of the Facebook group, you must first be a member on the forums.
    Click here to enlarge
    Ex Opel Owner: 2006 Opel Tigra Twin Top

Thread Information