Since it's the coupe (btw, do you prenounce it coop or coopay?...ive always prenounced it coopay but everyone else says coupe like coop) version of the astra i am looking into buying, i know that rear visability may be an issue.
however i am pretty tall at 6ft2-6ft3 so maybe its only short people that have had problems with visibility.

anyway, my question is firstly - do any of you have the holden fitted reverse sensors? do you think they're worth it and handy?

and secondly, if money is an issue when buying (Depending on the amount i end up getting for trade in and the deal on the car itself) is it possible to leave the sensors for a while, and if i find visability to be an issue for me - get them installed in say a few months down the track when ive got some more cash?

im assuming its not factory fitted and they just drilll some holes in the bumper and stick the sensors in there and plug something into the onboard computer yeah? so it shouldnt be that hard...

thanks Click here to enlarge
Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!