Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reverse Sensors

I'm new here, please be nice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought about Gett'n the sensors from the dealer when i was buying...but then decided to wait awhile and see how I go with driving it for a bit.

The second week I had it (SRi Turbo) I was reversing out of the car park at work ran straight into a parked motorcycle......didnt even see it...even after I'd hit the stupid thing!! Prob didnt help that i hadn't slept all week cause of deadlines at work....but combined with tiredness and my stupidity.....fact is I still couldn't see the frig'n thing.....even after I heard the *CRUNCH*. Ended up costing me about $800 bucks to get his bike fixed (not a scratch to my baby.....phew).

Spose im just annoyed that the money I didnt spend on getting the sensors when I bought the car...I ended up having to spend on repairs becuase of hitting something!!!

I know what I'd do if I had the time over again!!! Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have collected a couple of things in a couple of my cars.... and usually they have been objects that sit below my line of sight (hmmm, shopping trolley, and bollard). Click here to enlarge

Next new car, I most likely have them Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i had a camera in my astra g. was positioned beck a bit and got a big wide view. i thought i was closer to objects then i thought
    '02 Astra 3dr
    Dark Blue
    Written off!!!

Thread Information