Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hi Everybody!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think you miss the point, i know what you are saying, but these cars (most of them) actually are opel, they literally deliver them as opel/vauxhal spec and holden sticks their badges on instead, thus how you can order the car without the badges installed ( i inquired with holden Click here to enlarge).
    the nissan pulsar-holden astra
    mazda 323-ford laser, are not identicle cars.
    different tail lights, headlights, grills, interiors ect.....
    '04 Sri-T Z23LET - latest stages underway - Slowly - Even slower - $5K over budget :-/
    **Qld** Astra TS Turbo Tuner.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Stumpy.

as a note if i was the buy a XR4 witch is being considerd i would be rebadgeing it as a ST.

Holden and Ford Austraila have nothing do with the car besides sell them, changing them to the badges they were origanally intended. + plus it makes my car a little unique, how many ppl at work come up to me and go WTF is your car, its funny
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sssdriver Click here to enlarge
    God bless hoons, without them tying up police resources my methlab would have been raided aeons ago!:uhh:

I'm new here, please be nice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's actually an XR5 mate, the XR4 is only a rumour at this stage (it's said to be a turbo-charged Fiesta) and even then, I fail to see the point of rebadging it, it's sold and badged here as a holden, therefore it's a holden... It'd be like someone taking the holden badges off one of the new barinas and rebadging them as daewoos....

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Well all to their own i guess, but re badging cars makes your car unique, something when i changed mine, so it didn't look the same as other cars!!! I guess you wouldn't know cos Fords are Fords everywhere, not rebadged anywhere, only models shared with Mazda, which then u can choose either!!! If ya don't get it then don't worry, most people here know what its all about!!!

By the way, welcome, hope your sister enjoys the new car!!!!
    BroTek Performance Pty Ltd

Current:
    2003 Astra SRi Turbo & 2004 Barina SXi
    Ex's: 2001 Astra CD & 2001 Astra SRi 2.2, plus a long list of non Opels...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 5tumpy Click here to enlarge
    It's actually an XR5 mate, the XR4 is only a rumour at this stage (it's said to be a turbo-charged Fiesta) and even then, I fail to see the point of rebadging it, it's sold and badged here as a holden, therefore it's a holden... It'd be like someone taking the holden badges off one of the new barinas and rebadging them as daewoos....
    WTF are u on about the XR4 is due for release in July. I have seen the Info from the ford dealer, plus they had one at the Perth Moter Show. It is going to be mid $20's and is a NA with 110KW
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sssdriver Click here to enlarge
    God bless hoons, without them tying up police resources my methlab would have been raided aeons ago!:uhh:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I'll be damned, your right mate, my apologies. It's going to be a Fiesta with a tweaked Focus engine in it.

Sorry guys, my area of expertise is Falcons, wouldn't drive a wannabe go-kart if you paid me, but that's not the point....

Xplosv, mate I don't know where to begin there, there are more ways to make your car different than badging it as something it's not... My Falcon is unique, but I did it by actually enhancing the car, not by putting another car company's badges on it to make seem more upmarket...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    but as most of us believe, taking the holden badges off is enhancing the car Click here to enlarge.
    and then to make the car more euro, as it was attended (and to cover the holes left by the badges) we put the opel badges on.
    also help to point out mejmbers, as 95% of the opelised cars are members Click here to enlarge.
    '04 Sri-T Z23LET - latest stages underway - Slowly - Even slower - $5K over budget :-/
    **Qld** Astra TS Turbo Tuner.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't say I blame you though, if I was driving a holden, I'd be so ashamed of it, I'd be calling it anything but a Holden too! :P j/k guys...

I suspected that ausvectra... lol...

OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry guys, my area of expertise is Falcons, wouldn't drive a wannabe go-kart if you paid me, but that's not the point....
    Ha Ha, Your getting more and more popular here by the minute! Keep up the good work mate LOL!
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol... Sorry guys, I always have to be the smartarse...

Just remember, What is right is not alway popular, and what is popular is not always right! :P

Thread Information